Para's Autism Corner

Drones are cool. I think you gotta be part of a flying club now if you go over a certain size. Not really sure on that.

Wouldn’t be surprised you need a permit to have fun with anything

1 Like

There is a 57 on ali I might get. Also saw that UDL Spas 12 on there

price is dumb, but gel blasters cost heaps more and are far less useful, far as I can tell it at least isn’t trash, but that price is definitely a rip, still a tool I want to use is going to be used more then a tool I’m not interested in.

1 Like

Check out kinetic screwdrivers. They’re not electric powered, so you won’t accidentally over-tighten with them as much. They’re basically a fidget spinner combined with a screwdriver. You give it a spin, and the ball bearings/momentum continue to turn the screws.

1 Like

ooooo that sounds fancyy

rn I am lookin at that jeweler set, a bigger ratcheting driver, and biggest electric driver

also staple/nail gun I neeeeeed

1 Like

Tools are good, I’m always buying tools and I have many varied things to spin a spanner on. My collection is quite large these days I could start my own fix it shop.

Old saying goes, can’t do a job without the right tool. Only so far a hammer and a 16" flat screwdriver will get you, although did a lot of good things with those.

1 Like

Yeah, issue is not havin mucj direction for tools, and not wanting to get caught by gimmicks or scams.

But honestly these seem like pretty good stuff so might just bite the bullet on em

these look pretty cool, the I assume original one is onlt available in black now, which is gross fimme that gold brass ya bastards.

I assume there are plenty of decent copycats, found one on amazon already, they are hella weird lookin tho, but cant argue they look really tactile

Those you listed look pretty good, but I have no experience in. I use mostly heavy tools to undo 50 yo rusty truck nuts off.

But I do the finer shite as well, errm . None of them cheap. Actually I’ll try dig up that shop in Australia that has a lot of high quality items. Where I got my JIS screwdrivers from to fit every Japanese Industrial Standard screw properly that is on everything made in Japan and why your phillips head screw driver slips and mungs the head.

These JIS Vessel Screwdriver Set - Japanese Motorcycle Screwdrivers (rhinotools.com.au)

must have and you can use a hemmer :grin:

I have heard about japanese screwdrivers bein pretty good and not shredding the screw heads as much.

I domt think I’ll get anything lile that just yet, little jeweler set for now to replace mt single jeweler screwdriver, and that fancy rarchet driver to fill in for bigger stuff and the pc build when I get to it.

Staple gun was only 20 which is so cheaps it free next to the rest, I’ll leave the electric for now but I got my eye on it.

I did find a kinetic driver for 50 bucks and like… May as well get it to try it out, let ya know if its as good as gold aye

If I grab an impacy driver as well then I have every kind and can get a feel for all of em, which is far too much power for me to have tbh

YEESH that pricetag tho nearly 500 for all of em, not terrible for how much I am getting, better then buyin the sawn off shotty, but yeeesh

Ordered the tan Ali TN12 Pro. I’ll let you know if it’s legit when it rocks up.

Oh lol I already ordered it, but yeah lemme know if it is the real deal since I wont have any way of knowin myself

I also got spinny screwdriver

1 Like

Should be if it’s from Shenzen :thinking: or Guandong :thinking: the two major manufacturer provinces where Jin mengs were born.

1 Like

I desperately want an mp5k with a telescopic stock, maybe a suppressor but idc tbh, some mags and pouches, nicer furniture, and a 2 point sling.

fuck u die hard

272476d1596223519t-b-t-telescopic-stock-mp5k-anyone-tried-one-7f379f67-de75-4102-bd3e-8e6a88b8da02
201609010203160d4
52433d1470785463-wood-mp5-forend-7alghy5
custom-mp5k-sub-machinegun-cerakoted-using-armor-black-and-od-green-1

not a new want but I’ve been talked off this before so idk. sidenote kinda want 20rnd mags for it rather then the 30 sticks, blame tarkov.

Theres just something so nice about pulling this out n slidin the stock, the methodical reload, stowing it to the side while collapsing the stock, re: but drawin a pistol while ya do it

20rnd makes it really small, screwing on a supressor from a pocket on my thigh has great tactile potential but I know its not as good as in my head.

This has been my stim the last few days and I kinda desperately wanna build it now.

If I go to shop I will end up lookin at the rhino, sawn off, that beretta, and a sig replacement cause mine got broken when i took it to get fixed, still pissed about that.

But i dont think I’d buy anything other then the mp5k and a few db shells, but if i like the rhino I cant say I wont be back, but thats only cause i dont remeber how much it costs

rn i was tryna chill, but spider tripped my anxiety so distraction instead, i just wanna go back to bed

3 Likes

been workin on it, ans rn the mp7 is probably closesr but I HAVE an fmg9 so that’ll do for now, but u can see what I want in these wonderfully photpshopped and not at all staged pixtures

2 Likes

I am finally gettin rid of a buncha stuff, nerf n gel blasters, I’ll set up a nice pic in a bit, friends got first dibs for now, but the only really valuable thing I am gettin rid of is that ppsh I was dissapointed by, and I hope to get some money for it.

Everything else I’m willing to practically give away.

And I figure the forums are the best place to find someone to take em.

Dunno what this post is I’m not tryna sell anything right now, just screamin I guess lmao

thats why I am in the corner lmao

K im keeping my rifles for now, my friends got dibs on the pistols n smgs, therr are a few aks, a shotgun, and the ppsh is probably up for grabs

along with a bunch of neeeeerfffff

Ill organise an actual sale post in a bit, dunno who to poke about that yet.

The ppsh is the only thing rn I really want big money for, it was expensive and maybe my biggest regret cause it turns out I just dont like the feel of it very much, still pretty tho.

On a long awaited tangent my room is so cool now, very happy about it, also somebody gimme an mp7 I neeeeeed iiit

also does anybody have a rhino, are they any good? like on par with my webley at least?

1 Like

hey Puppy.

I have a BF MP7…you can have it…
I upgraded to the LDT, a while back.

Do you get up around North Lakes ?
I could meet you at xforce, and give it to you there…

Or, post it…

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that’s the one near me yeah, you got tan or black?~