Random AEG questions

found this on youtube. There isn't a man who wouldn't love to have a gel blaster like this, is there - YouTube

looks to be a knockoff or even rebranding of Tactoys.

USD.

1 Like

and @DocBob
wasnt it you who asked about this blaster?

Where are these available from?:thinking:

@Bigmuthadrums Zhenduo

2 Likes

Yeah but nahā€¦ā€¦ was the HKI MP5 that myself, @Bigmuthadrums and @BME were discussing, as it turned out that we all had one :sunglasses:

That one pictured isnā€™t a HKI though :confused:

1 Like

Purchased the tan version on the weekend, now to wait for delivery :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Please give a review and show whats inside!

1 Like

Not a problem, first thing I will do is rip it apart anyway :rofl::+1:

2 Likes

Sounds familiar!
Used to be my favourite part of getting a brand new blaster :flushed::joy:

Regarding engine heating, my m16 BLG with all the internal upgrades except the engineā€¦ well, it makes it (the engine) get hot when it comes to shooting for a whileā€¦ I have a programmable g3 MOSFET inside, I have it programmed to fire shot by shot, but I really donā€™t know if the system is protecting me as a MOSFET, can someone give me a hand or a cable? hahaha should I change the engine later? Should I program the MOSFET somehow? Or should I not pay attention to those heatingsā€¦ they are not excessive heating but a charger shot by shot you touch the plastic and it is warm

If semi motors usually heat up from start and stop. Run auto they are usually cooler. Back your braking off in your mosfet if you can to help.

1 Like

I understand but I need to know if the MOSFET works as protection as I have joining the replica, the MOSFET and the battery, or do I have to solder the extra cable that the MOSFET brings in its package somewhere :thinking:

thanks for the tips iā€™ll leave them for a few days and see what happens. i had better luck with the gels that came with it. yes i it does make noise when i primes i find it fires better when i hold the primer down while shooting, is that normal? sorry couldnt reply on other thread

The mosfet does not help motor heat, it created more heat and amp draw due to the braking. The motor will get hot, as long as your can touch it (the motor, not the grip) its within spec.
Back the breaking off as mentioned till you get doubles on single shot then increase it a bit.
Can you tell us spring, motor and gearing? If you have a bad combination, it qill heat up reguardless.

1 Like

Iā€™m looking to buy my first gel blaster, i found this one on zhenduo) I want to also buy a 11v battery and use it with the STD 5S, but not sure if it will work. Do I need a upgraded motor for 11v or do I have to upgrade it to a metal gearbox or something? Or can I use it stock with 11v?

btw I live in new zealand, so will they ship it to here from china/USA?

1 Like

Anyone know of a source for the JM Gen 8 extended mag base

Hi guys, I have an mp7 BF v2, I would like to upgrade, do you know if itā€™s possible? I donā€™t know if there is a cylinder, a ratchet and metal teeth and gearsā€¦

2 Likes

same old problemā€¦ my mp7 is v2, not v3 or v4, v3 and v4 are compatible, but v2 is not compatible with these 2 :pensive:

V2 compared to V3

1 Like