Recent purchases

That’s stating the bloody obvious :roll_eyes::joy::+1:
I expect to see it on the mad scientist’s slab very soon!

Definite been a case of shit in, shit out today - too busy to do any proper prep for testing and it ended being jam and confetti city tonight. Gels for a bit too big so there was jamming in the barrel for 3 different AEGs.
LDT and CYMA mag cap are a worry, SIg’s mag lips are quite tough so I’m not worried about the durability issue at the moment and gas efficiency looks ok, TTI shot out “stuff” like a champ unlike all the other week chumps.
I need a rest.

3 Likes

Launcher :grin:
Can confirm that 40max work :+1:

4 Likes

Well, today really was the wrong day, to stop buying blasters…!

With the pulse rifle, i wanted another tommy, for additional spares.

Xforce has the suitcases now in stock, and i had a first look a few days ago.
I was initially dissapointed, as , all the ones they had in stock, had multiple scratches on them…

After closer inspection, the outer layer appeared to be removable plastic film. I thought that it may be responsible for giving it, its sheen, and removing the film, may remove the sheen, as well as the scratches.

Not to worry though, it was just a protective layer, and removing it did well and truly get rid of all the scratches…and improved the sheen…note the clearer reflections…

The case is faux wood/plastic, but of a pretty high quality, and hi shine. It does show up fingerprints easily, but they wipe off easily with a rag. a bit of MrSheen , would keep it, in glowing condition.

The inserts are solid, robust, and feel nice. The little round compartment doesnt have a latch, but that can be easily fixed.

The case latches are firm, and i have faith they will hold up , under movement.
I removed the shoulder strap, as the metal buckles on the strap, could scratch the case. This also shows the plastic film, removed on one side.

All in all, i did umm and ahh a bit, but im glad that i got it.
If you want one, dont be turned off by the scratches, they are in the outer plastic film only.

After all, this is meant to be a display piece, not a gameday bag, and it fits the bill for that.
I’ll probs have to remove the latches to get the plastic out properly, but i’ll give them some lube, to prevent their corrosion at the same time…

After all,…
It wouldn’t be “made in china”, if it didn’t “need some fucking around with”… :rofl:

Bring on the gansters and hookers, 1920’s parties…!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

Edit:
Latches and hinges are pop riveted in…

For clean plastic removal, you have two options…

1. drill out, remove hinge, remove plastic film, and screw in with s/s screws.
  2. cut gently, with a brand new razor blade, around the latches, and pull plastic gently downward.

Dont do as i did, and tear half of it off, leaving daggy edges, thinking its a easy unscrew removal…! :rofl:…tweezer removal, or a quick lick of flame…

3 Likes

The things you find in second hand shops
I got two of these and two spare mags for $4.
There battery powered Shoot about 15 mtrs (that’s the length of my hall).
I like how it has single,three burst,and full auto.
I Wonder if they can be modified :thinking:

5 Likes

Once again, this is not me…

But, im sure , someone will buy it…

I sold my resin Aliens smartguns, for $3k, after they cost me $2k to import…

There is always someone, willing the spend the $$$…

He wants $4700, for solid resin prop…

1 Like

Don’t forget the $220 postage price too! :hushed:

3 Likes

My recent purchase and conversion of a AAP-01

5 Likes

Just ordered the Double bell P226. High hopes for this one.

Picked up one of these magfed 0.68Cal PB markers from a NSW based retailer the other day. They don’t stock the rounds I wanted though so I’m importing some First Strike and Valken Graffiti round ball to use with it for future milsim events here in SA.

7 Likes

Is there a wooden stock you could get for that. It’s giving me AS Val vibes.

2 Likes

You can definitely get body kits for it, you’d want to run a remote line I reckon though.

Krinkov_L_grande
AK12_L_xcf_grande
AS_VAL_Left_grande

4 Likes

Ordered a few mosfets😜

2 Likes

Been running them in my Gen 8’s for a while. - used to be Urrkii mosfet. They ,make the Aug trigger like the F88. Pull trigger and it fires the programmed burst (usually set at 4 rounds but can be 1 to n). Hold trigger down and goes full auto.

2 Likes

Same old type I used to run as well!
Really handy in the sense that can be used in many older blasters, and also easily installed/removed compared with the more expensive units :+1:

It’s fucken heavy.
20 characters

I’m looking for one to buy from Spain, but I think I’ll stay with the desire or I’ll have to print it in 3D hahahaha this is crap, not being able to buy what you want burns blood

1 Like

Now I need some grips to match.

8 Likes

I’ve had 2 others👍
Wanted to get a few for hardwiring in to protect the trigger switch.
Seems the only failing point in my high stress Gen8 builds :thinking: