Recent purchases

I ordered a yellow one, ended up grabbing a second before the sale finished. Tac edge has spare parts and seals for them too, so we can keep them running for some time to come

Exactly mate, perfect fit for the old girls where trigger optics etc aren’t available :ok_hand:
Never had any issues with them whatsoever, apart from connecting the dicky little trigger wire under the heat shrink :joy:

1 Like

You got more?:sweat_smile:
Stupid 20 characters

Bought a bunch a couple of years back. Think I have a couple in a box somewhere

Cool :sunglasses:
Let me know, I have a mate who wants one too👍

I would be bold enough to say that I still have boxes full of electronics from my old stash, as I only threw out what the WA Government banned…… which was basically GelBlasters, related components and Gels.

Wasn’t illegal to be in possession of electrical components such as Electric Hobby Motors, batteries, chargers, Electronic Circuits, FCU’s, LED’s, Scopes, Handguards & accessories that are NERF compatible etc. etc.

Destroyed everything that was banned that I owned, but still kept the multitude of boxes of spare parts that weren’t covered under the legalities of the bans.

Couldn’t tell you exactly what is left over, as I only went through everything and disposed of anything that was illegal under the Gelblaster laws.

This included Gel blasters, Gel gearboxes, Gel sized barrels, packets of gels etc…… ANYTHING gel related whatsoever…… but still have all of my uniforms/cammo gear/load out kits, sights, torches, lasers, PEQ boxes, slings, QD mounts blah blah blah that are STILL legal under the circumstances :+1:

2 Likes

If you are so kind, could you provide me with the installation procedure of the g3 mosfet? I don’t understand the guide it comes with at all, I just want shot by shot, protection of the electrical system because I have an 11.1 and 20c discharge lipo :pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3:

What blaster are you putting it in?

Seems to be the same thing for anyone who is interested :thinking:

3 Likes

Picked up a AW carbine kit after some dremel and filing managed to get my Poseidon Orion 3 in. Still needs abit of a tidy up on the inner rear but all in and functioning.

6 Likes

Been running a shark in a aw carbine for a while, great fun. Know what you mean about the filing. I found running a drum mag lowered the profile a bit, or at least felt like it.

4 Likes

I’ll give it a go with a drum mag thanks for the tip. Can’t wait to get it to a game and see how it goes.

Have you just got your standard barrel in the shark? One of the guys at RPM has a Orion and aw kit and extended his barrel so it just sits inside of the carbine kit.

2 Likes

Give the longer barrel a try, got a 140mm 7.3mm in mine and it’s fantastic. No hopup required.

1 Like

I haven’t measured my inner barrel width as it looks to have a smaller barrel in the t piece and a larger barrel slides over the top.

I guess each brand is different but is it as simple as unscrewing the t piece and removing the existing barrel and putting a new one in and screwing back together?

1 Like

I’m not 100% sure mine being a shark if it’s similar to yours, but yes it was very simple to change. Remove slide then the outer/inner brl assembly from the slide. T piece is “pinned in” which needs a slot cut across the inner brl locks it all together. Azraels used to sell the brl for the shark that had the cut. I can’t seem to find it currently.

2 Likes

Standard barrel at the moment, but I’ve got a rpm hopup barrel to try in it i just need to cut it down to a suitable length. It’s been plenty of fun at hardcore as is though

I brought another inner barrel housing so I can easily swap out inner barrels depending on if going primary with carbine kit or secondary for pistol. The Poseidon has a slot that needs to be cut into the barrel like what Maiphut was saying with his shark.

I’ll most likely be at hardcore tomorrow testing mine out. Even just using the pistol/stormbreaka combo I was picking people off from the tower at wall spawn to where they come around the corner where the flag was on the old layout at car park spawn. So can’t wait to see whait to see with the extended barrel.

2 Likes

Back on the dremel and file taking some meat of my Poseidon barrel to fit the housing. Added a few loops of electrical tape to the inner just before it exits the outer to stop the barrel floating around as much. Next step I’ll try and find a small suppressor / flash hider and hopefully put a thread into the outer barrel to give the barrel some protection if not being used in the carbine kit.

4 Likes

Nice thong :ok_hand::+1:

BTW……. looks like you are in Vas’s back yard!

Thought I’d add my foot in there for the foot fans.

Not Vas’s backyard unfortunately, still RRP prices for me :rofl:

2 Likes