Recent purchases

I know where you can get a stick carbine!

Even comes with an integrated foregrip… :wink:

I’ll help you out with some random shite for fun :joy:

1 Like

:grin::grin:

4 Likes

Ayooo skorpian

also mine is this bish

4 Likes

Just a little bit bigger than a VZ61 :joy:

1 Like

Couldn’t help myself… :joy:

Damn you, X-Force… :wink:

4 Likes

glocks are a beauty ngl.

Baby Gaston :+1:

Looks nicely detailed, good picture helps.

The build quality and attention to detail is pretty darn good on these KELe manuals. :+1:

I also looked at their 1911 manual while I was instore… pretty nice, a bit plain Jane but interestingly they’ve got “Tokyo Marui - Made In Japan” moulded into the frame just below the slide… :thinking:

Screenshot_20230710_140754_YouTube~3

Seems our Chinese comrades in the gel industry are okay with ripping off everyone. :joy:

4 Likes

baby’s first glock :rofl:

1 Like

I didn’t realise these are avaiIable in GBB… with full auto option and an extended mag.

Seeing as how the manual mag only holds about 8 gels and the GBB would be the same, with full auto on you’d NEED an extended mag :joy:

1 Like

i do like the look of glocks. i used a g17 while I was on holidays in the US.

The 10 round mag rule is stupid. yes this was in cali.

1 Like

A lot of people consider Glocks ugly, plain, boring… but there’s a reason why they’re so widely used.

They work when you need them to :sunglasses:

3 Likes

i think they look quite futuristic. the striking (haha) difference is the lack of a hammer.

1 Like

Best thing about a Glock is its lighter weight. 1911 9mm is far nicer to use

2 Likes

i did get to use a CZ-75B and an AR-15.

2 Likes

Yeah 10 round rule came in Australia for pistols, I can’t remember what year but was after the semi auto rifle thing and when I was in my Pistol club shooting club days. Really sucked but gave more practice at mag changes. Kinda made it pointless having full size 15rnd PT99 and Glock 40 s&w. I didn’t bother changing pistols and then I lost interest anyway so gave it up for other interests.

The CZ75 is a fantastic pistol. Just felt so nice. Tried a few Tangfolio’s too which were a Italian? CZ75 copy. They were great.

1 Like

this was in 2011 so… about 12 years ago. dang i am old… ffs

edit: will be 39 soon… FUCK!

All turns to shit when you hit 40 :rofl:

a3824ba9acbc15b3e6e4c2e7ff6cfeac

1 Like

i know, i am dreading it. i already got some grey hairs going.