Recent purchases

I’m a big fan of the Wiseco 1045 kit in Z9s…

The complete '76 in my shed’s on first oversize slugs, so plenty of future options if and when I sell it.

I have a YAMAHA RD350LC sitting at a mate’s place that would be a compact little screamer for that thing! :joy:

1 Like

First new blaster in ages, was happy forking out $756 to get it and a spare mag

5 Likes

Very nice!

Is it your first GBBR?

1 Like

Nice livery… I’m a big fan of tan and black. :+1:

1 Like

Very first, wasn’t really looking to go into gbbr until these got announced. I’ve got so many glock mags to run with it, and having a one off 25% discount code from the start of the year made it a very easy decision

2 Likes

They are fun, same ammo capacity as most GBBR but the convenience of Glock mags. Couldnt help myslef either. They fit great into LDT MP5 bags which have lovely stick mag pockets.

5 Likes

The EMG Pit Viper has finally hit the shelves. I waited patiently for this instead of rushing out to get the Double Bell or Golden Eagle versions. Same price for the better EMG version, was worth the wait. All the rose gold ones were already sold out so I got the blacked out version.

Should keep me ahead of @BME for a bit :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Phew looks good.

This the rose coloured one you mention?
TTI JW4 Pit Viper - Taran Tactical Innovations

only 2 places have that version: CEH and AH. but it’s the army armament version.

EDIT: i find it strange that EMG/AW and Jag precision/Army Armament can’t make it so the compensator slides back a bit to reveal the fangs but Double Bell is able to.

huh?!

Saw it, test fired it, had to buy it… :thinking:

Double Bell SAI Glock 17… Gucci, but not TOO Gucci.
Nice sidearm for a tactical MP5 loadout… well, Germany and Austria ARE neighbours. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

More things :grin:

3 Likes

What are the coloured things? Bolt release latch?

Yeah mate, sorta useless in gel but for the bling why not :joy:

Sorta purchase :face_with_monocle:
Made for me as a favour and for work I’ve done😁
Twin 40max!:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Let us know whow that goes, recently saw the files online for that and was tempted to print one myself.

Looks like a Penis Blaster/Scrotum at the handgrip…… and only doesn’t improve much from there! :joy:

looks quite comical… like out of team fortress 2.

They work as intended, don’t add anything to the performance of the shell it just holds and fires two on seperate triggers

3 Likes