Recent purchases

Just got sent one of these by my son in the states.
You can buy them from blade city $38 delivered

1 Like

Did it come with any small darts? I bought a KELe Glock 26 and it came with a pack of 20. They worked better than gels in it. Not exactly powerful but they flew pretty true for 4m or so. Just a bit of fun i guess.

Yeah, came with 10 foam darts… same as the KELe G17 & G26 I acquired a while back. Both of those fling gels fairly well, around 160-180FPS, decent enough for a manual springer.

Not this Peacemaker though… those foam darts travel about 3 metres. :joy:

Dang - they would be cool in a multishot like the revolver

Some fooking false advertising right there :rofl:

50ds, instead of 60ds…
$550, instead of $650…
Simples…!!

that looks real heavy! how does it shoot?

Haven’t shot it yet, but the double action trigger feels very icky. Finish is a bit disappointing as well - nowhere near quality of the wingun revolvers.

well thats frustrating! hopefully the workings lube up a bit.

I’d be curious, for an update, after you’ve used it for awhile.

Was half considering one, but my titan revolvers are fine….

Pretty expensive too, if the action is a bit dicky, and finish not great…

That 6 , could put the 6, in my M60 instead…!! :rofl:

Its doubtful the trigger situation will improve with use or lube but I will report back in a week.

1 Like

I thought they were Winguns? - they are certainly a Wingun price.

I’ll double check the packaging tonight - but if they are that’s even more disappointing.

Ok so the Rhino is a collaboration between Chiappa Firearms (Italy), BO Manufacture (France) and Wingun (Taiwan).
And it does look like the ones we got are the conversions of the A/S versions as the packaging still has A/S information (even though they did manage to tape over most of those references).

Photos of the imperfections of the finishing

Am I nitpicking? Yes, but the SAA was immaculate.

Trigger wise - getting more used to it, faster pulling reduces the amount of ick. Cocking and then pulling the trigger is still awkward as hell.

SAA shells doesn’t cycle the cylinder as it’s just a bit too tight.

Still wondering when I’ll have the time to put in a CO2 canister and do the testing… and then fire off another 100 shots to empty it out.

3 Likes

Nitpicking yes, because apparently these are meant to be simple kids toys that have been pimped up and sold for inflated prices.

Typical of this industry.
They aren’t big dollar precision replica display weapons, they are only but a hobbyist toy that is able to go pew pew and hopefully provide a bit of fun.

All we can really do as consumers is to roll the dice on whatever takes our fancy/money, and do exactly what you have done here……. educate others as to how you have found the product to be in real life and give your own opinions to others who are interested in purchasing the same product.

This is the reason for the value in Forums such as this …… to share information with other like minded people to enable them to engage and make their own decisions about products that they are unsure about :+1:

4 Likes

Bang on the money there, Doc… :+1:

When you consider that high end realistic replicas can cost thousands, these blasters ain’t too bad.

Still, pretty exxie though for a toy… :wink:

2 Likes

I second that, @docbob.

That info, sealed the deal , for me… i’ll pass…

for those dollars, i’d expect a very high standard of finish, smooth action, and a feeling of “ïts worth the money spent”

Titan revolvers, ticked all those boxes , for $400-ish ( from memory)

A bit of subpar finish, sloppy action, coupled with a high price, i’d be thinking…"why did i get this… "

Of course, it depends how badly you want one…for me, it was just passing interest.
Some one else, might consider it, to be a “must have”…

$$ saved, for the M-60…

1 Like

Good point too mate…… pass over a few Ho-hum purchases to concentrate the funds towards getting something much more desirable for the collection :+1:

It’s not who dies with the most toys, it’s all about how cool and unique each toy is!

1 Like

Deity333
You have just taught me a new terminology describing blaster parts
“ICK”.
Which Has now replaced “FUCKED” as my go to.

1 Like

To be fair a lot of the modern blasters beat some of the dogshit dennix makes