Recent purchases

Bit the bullet, I mean gel and bought a black MP40

the AK-47 or ak-74u will have to go on the backburner for a bit

Nice!! :+1: 20 characters

@Wombat
@BME

Which looks better, A3 stock or flatback? :wink:

3 Likes

Flatback looks better but the stock is more practical unless the MP5 is on a sling under your jacket

Personally prefer a folding stock

All will be revealed next week so stay tuned

2 Likes

To clarify… it ain’t mine :rofl:

It’s BME’s LDT MP5K… just did a bit of helping out with it. :wink:

I’m sure he’ll do a little write up on it. :+1:

1 Like

Oiii !!!

Flat back…??

Give it back…!!!
Ha ha…
Thanks for the help 2day, write up to follow…

2 Likes

Also…

STEN B709 arrived today, as well as
TEC-9 B709…!!

Whoot Whoot…!!

1 Like

Oooowww sick, look forward to the Expose` :grin:

2 Likes

dwam… call me a jellyfish… been holding off on the b709 application whilst I get a few other things sorted first. also keen to hear how they go first from someone local for a more reputable review. be sure to post plenty of pics and videos :call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

muh muh muh pahkage came today :grin:

Went to bed on the couch next to the front door after getting home at 5am from work because the tracking said it would arrive today. upgraded battery came about 8:30am, no balance charger yet :sob:,.

The MP40 arrived about 2:45pm awaking me from my slumber again so I arose like the zombies in the og black ops so I could peep them shits :call_me_hand:t2:

Going to need a good lubing as it’s absolutely bone dry. hoping the internals are still sufficiently lubed cuz I don’t particularly feel confident in messing with that shit yet n pulling it apart to check.

spewing it didn’t get here early so I could charge the standard battery and have a crack. but all in all I’m happy :grin:

tumblr_mqu25s1AiV1snnis5o1_400

NBD… New Blaster Day! :blush:

Good times! :sunglasses:

Managed to snag this:

Don’t have time to an indepth test though, but preliminary thoughts are:
Solid build, weights 1.26kg with empty mag. For comparison the EMG TTI weighs 1.041kg. The lower and grips are (mostly) metal surprisingly.
Didn’t even know it had double action - and that isn’t as good as the WE Beretta. But the single action trigger pull and reset - smooth as butter. Absolutely joy to pull.
I can tell already its going to be quite picky with gels - the mag spring is way too stiff and it will push any smallish sized gels out.
Grips size is in between a 1911 and 2011 - so it may not feel as comfortable if you have massive hands. This also means its not compatible with any other mags that I have.

7 Likes

Brad told me they sold out, super fast.

Sought after by competition shooters, as its meant to be a Very close replica to the real thing…allowing them to practise safely at home.

The blue grip looks different…and funky.!

1 Like

did he mention whether they will be getting more in stock? or are they discontinued?

temporarily out of stock…

1 Like

I actually missed out on the first batch and wasn’t keeping a super close eye on it - happenstance I saw the restock on Instagram during Father’s day.

sweet so still a chance to get one

What was the wifes fathers day present, to you…?

Buying one for you, or, NOT rolling the eyes and giving you a lecture…??!

:grin: :smiley:

My wife got me nothing, my children got me a hastily written card :joy:
In their defence I’m a hard guy to buy stuff for because they don’t really take notice of the stuff I like.

1 Like

I suppose a lot of us fall in that category…

The things we want , are very specific and involved, in a narrow field of interest, that partners usually dont care about…

Outside of that, we dont really want much at all…!
:rofl: :rofl: