Recent purchases

I’m hearing you, I thought they were getting me a blaster then when I got the box there was a slight rattle, I thought oooo some extra gels too, then my missus said “it’s not a fuckin gel blaster” n on the inside I died a little :joy::rofl:

"Oooh Honey…

You got me the B709 and the LDT MP5-K, with a LDX expert gearbox, with upgraded nozzle, piston, m100 spring, and spare mags…

How Did you Know.??"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don’t even know what kind of blaster I was expecting but she knew what I thought it was straight away, what did I get? some kind of fkn blender to make health shakes or some shit… Nutribullet that’s the one. not that I’m ungrateful, I’ll definitely use it at some point but I know I’d have been far more grateful with a new blaster :wink::joy:

Not as eyecatching as a new blaster, but still necessary - the humble battery.
HobbyKing has an Australian warehouse again, so decided to get some new Turnigys.

Those 5 plus 10 pairs of Deans and another lipo bag (small one) for just over $76AUD. Ordered last Saturday, delivered to Mackay this morning.

2 Likes

Ordered the JM MP5K today with 2 spare mags. Thanks @BME for all the details - made the purchase an easy decision :slight_smile:

All good.
I work on a commission basis…!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I’m still waiting… wheres mine so I can buy one. Prick :frowning_face: :rofl: :wink: :+1:

I Got you covered.

On checkout, just use the code…

DocsDontforgetDaDefibs

And, you’ll get 20% off…Or a weeks stay in the nearest Betty Ford clinic, for detox…!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sound like it was a big night…

I went to bed by midnight and left them to it. I should’ve taken a pic of the Hilux they bogged some time in the wee hours and had to walk home. Words can’t describe :rofl: I gave them a 9.5 out of 10. :+1:

So…
Hypothetical question.

If, all the local doctors were having a big shindig at yours…
And, they rolled the car, leaving your property, in the early hours…
Everyone was injured…
You dialled 000…

Who would treat them…??

Who watches the watchmen.??!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

That would of been hilarious watching trying to fix themselves.

Hold still ya drunk bum I can’t see the stitches. Thats not a tourniquet it’s a chip packet :rofl: Definitely a good laugh they are characters. :laughing:

scored an extra 3 month warranty on my solder

:flushed::flushed::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: umm :joy:

Not a recent purchase but a recent acquisition…

AA12 dart blaster

Gel conversion barrel and shells readily available from X-Force… came to me for repair and the owner told me to keep it.

His words… “I know you like the weird ones”. :joy:

What a top bloke… he’s even throwing in the drum mag… good times! UNBD… unintentional new blaster day. :sunglasses:

What do they say, about " Beware Greeks bearing gifts…??"

Happy Days.

You’re now officially, part of the AA 12 Step Program…

1. Admit the blaster has a problem
  2. Experience joy of new ownership, only to realise its a fleeting illusion
  3. Gain unfounded belief, that it will be a quick and easy fix.
  4. Earnestly start out, on simple repairs
  5. Experience anger , frustration and dissapointment, as the realisation sets in that its a much bigger problem
  6. retire frustrated for the evening. Ruminate on it , till sleep.
  7. Wake up with more false hope, as a new solution appears in your mind
  8. step 4 again.
  9. step 5 again.
  10. consider throwing it out in a fit of rage…swear no more blasters ever.
  11. finally get it to work…Barely…experience the renewal of faith and optimism.
  12. give it 30 days, or 30 uses…something else will then break.

Enlightenment occurs, when you realise the only way to win, is not to play…

Dont worry, im going through this with the Sten…!!

You might want to print this out, and stick it up on the wall…!!

Have Fun…!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Shit no wonder I put my glasses on and re read as I’ve never urinated on a blaster before sleep. :laughing: :rofl: :+1:

I’ve already sorted the AA-12. It’s working fine.:joy:

I was going to make up the missing lever, but instead I just removed the block in the charging mech that opens the breech for the first shell. Now the charging handle pulls back loosey goosey free of the main spring, opens the ejection cover and powers up the blaster. Lazy fix but easy. :+1:

Sure, it means one dry fire is required to chamber the first shell, but after that it operates normally… easy fix and a compromise I can live with seeing as how it’s mostly a cool looking wall hanger. :+1: and I hate picking up plastic shells off the ground anyway. :laughing:

I suppose it’s a little inStensitive of me to brag about easy fixes, with your Sten issues being what they are… I should be more underStending, less oStentatious about my good luck with the fix. Don’t get too agitated over it, though… coronary stress may lead to you needing Stents fitted. I might haSten to add, yell out Stentoriously if you need a hand throwing it against the wall. :joy:

I work out my anger, on hpa tanks, that don’t refill properly…!!
The air does Not wanna go in…!

Who services / sells kits for HPA floor pumps.?

Mine isn’t getting any air into Any HPA tank.

Normally, it builds up pressure in its own line, overpressures the bottle pressure,(you can hear it) and then slowly fills the bottle.

Mine, just pumps at the same pressure, doesn’t pop the other bottle, and goes nowhere…

I think it needs a new set of pump seals.

Anyone know the best place to go.?

So, these bad boys turned up today…
Sig P226 grips, root walnut…

Oooh La La…!!

I’ll have to get some chalk, and mark the high spots…

Its touching and a bit high on the inside…

Difference between real steel, and gel blasters.

I’ll use chalk to find the high spots, and dremel away…

It’ll look better, when its fitted properly…

2 Likes

that looks dope :sunglasses: 20 characters

1 Like