Retailers, Ranked

This was after the video where they shot the blaster into the street

This is where all the videos used to be

This was a pretty old video that I watched quite a few times, haven’t seen it again in ages.

The video was of the Husband, I assume, standing inside their garage and firing a blaster into their front garden.

Admittedly their house and street is in quite a small suburban area, so not much distance between garage/driveway/garden and the road out front.

It was all pretty innocent, technically inside his garage firing into his own garden……not running up and down the streets with it.

People got their backs up because partway through the very short video, a car drove past the property, which might be possible for the driver to have seen this man in the garage holding up an AR.

One of those situations where wasn’t anything intentionally stupid, just that coincidence that a car happened to drive past, potentially arising in a report to the police :thinking:

Video had him shooting a gas pistol with a stormbreaka from his garage into his front yard. Street and several houses were visible in the video, no people (just for clarity, by no means a justification).

A commenter listed the pertinent parts of the relevant act, and how old mate had violated each bit. And also defined what a public area is, and how his front yard actually is for this situation.

Funnily enough, none of it is visible any more. And its not like the guy hasn’t/can’t do it in his backyard

1 Like

Thanks, better memory than mine, I thought it was a M4 rifle :thinking:
I do specifically remember the blue car driving past though….because that was my :flushed::flushed::flushed: moment where things could have gone wrong if the driver saw/reported something.

My personal take on it was that it wasn’t that serious an incident, but in all honesty, things like that should be filmed in the back yard, not from an open garage facing towards the footpath/street.

Guess what people? He deleted the post, not the video.

2 Likes

Maybe it was the video of the SMC9 was the one that I remember?
I was pretty sure that he was standing up and firing the rifle into the garden to the right hand side of the driveway and a blue car drove past from right to left of screen halfway through the video. :thinking:

Quite a while ago he did a polarstar video out his garage into the front yard, back when hpa was starting to gain traction in the community. Could be that video

1 Like

Thaaank you. Saved a copy in a couple other places, in case this attention does make him take the video down. Edited the entry to more accurately reflect the video’s contents.

Thanks mate, that’s probably what I watched……it was quite a long time back and I definitely never seen that pistol video until now.

At least he included a foot shot…that complies with our video posting requirements…!!!

Backyard firing, with your neighbours knowing is one thing…
But, frontyard discharging, where other cars can pass, definately more risky…

Also, visible car rego is not a good idea…im sure people could figure out where you are…

2 Likes

Hey how long did it take to ship that sieve out? I ordered end of last month, and still have not received it. I sent an email to follow up yesterday morning, but got nothing back yet.

I remember waiting about 2 weeks, but I work away and it was delivered sometime when I wasn’t home.
Going through emails, I got an order confirmation straight away and then a postage confirmation and tracking number next day. Order was around 10th December.

1 Like

Thanks for response, yeah i did not get a postge confirmation, looking back on it. Still radio silence to my email and no number on aus site. Feels like burnt money. Shit happens, i wont buy from them again.

That’s really disappointing, sorry about to hear that. I just had a look at the emails and there isn’t a contact number on there either. Only their “service” email address.

2 Likes

If it’s any consolation… I had many items that took up to 3 months before suddenly appearing in the mail without any contact from their end.

Quite a few parts I had even forgotten exactly which builds they were ordered for by the time they arrived :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I ordered some sieves from them a month ago and had the same treatment, radio silence. I just got a notification for a refund from them this morning, we’ll see if the cash lands back in my account.

Hopefully, you have better luck, or at least get your money back.

2 Likes

Renegade Blasters

Yep - double or your retail prices and have a 50% off sale. Example - Glock 19C - $599 at Renegade $260 - 15% at iHobby

Guess business processes with expected level of integrity

As stupid as that is, here’s something that may save some money.

Over a grand for a cyma scar….

Expected 2024 gbu prices

1 Like