Retailers, Ranked

It’s actually a very common colloquialism in many countries, but especially Australia, still, in 2023.

So because I have nurtured, colloquial Aussie language and sometimes call stuff gay, that gives you the right to trash talk my business, me and my products, which you have never used?

I 100 percent bet you are a disney fan lol

Have you tried sucking my balls??

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST
Second violation of Rule 2, No Harassment

Then it’s a homophobic colloquialism.

Frankly, yes. When you say homophobic things, it absolutely does give me the right to call you homophobic. And when you tell prospective customers to ‘suck a fat one’ or ‘suck your balls’ when they ask you why you charge so much for your products, yes it does absolutely give me the right to say that you do that. And when you use sock puppets to attempt to manipulate the conversation, yes it does give me the right to say you did that. And when I opine that the markup on your products is ridiculous, I am entitled to say exactly that.

Still waiting to see where I’ve trash talked your products though. Because I haven’t.

1 Like

This is pretty entertaining. I like separating the creator from the work except in cases where the creator does shit that’s to crazy in this case I think the creator is a bit off the rails but not enough to not have a unbiased opinion on the blasters from all I’m aware and all I know isn’t the $150-$200 or so premium on gbb’s from the machining work on the insides of the blasters atleast that’s all I know from lowguidos video

3 Likes

Honestly, I don’t even deny that his stuff has extra work put into it. I don’t personally think it’s worth the markup he charges (it’s more to the tune of $400-$500 on the rifles at least), but I’ve never once denied he puts work into the blasters.

My entire problem with him, and what dragged him alllllll the way down from B tier, is his shitty attitude towards customers, and the stuff he says publicly. I don’t even give a damn if he does it in private, I’m not the thought police. But if I see someone act like a wanker, I’m gonna call them a wanker.

5 Likes

Fair enough

20 characters

1 Like

Well I have purchased one of his blasters.
The 3D printed lip broke on the second magazine. This was due to using an over powered cut down airsoft spring in the converted airsoft mag.
Blaster didn’t even push gels out the barrel.
Replaced his rubbish brass barrel with something more accurate.
Cleaned all the glue and plumbers tape out of the hop chamber.
And then finally got the thing working.
But hey what would I know. I’m not gun Jesus.

8 Likes

Awesome now we have an actual review of the retailer so we can confirm there isn’t much going for east coast customs lol didn’t expect there blasters to be non functional for the premium that is charged

5 Likes

Well…
That escalated quickly…

But, he got banned, before i had time to heat my popcorn…!!

There goes tonights entertainment…!! :sweat_smile: :rofl:

4 Likes

You may yet get your chance. He’s already ban evaded twice.

3 Likes

I thought I saw a reply to my post but it disappeared straight away.

I’m the quickest draw in the West.

3 Likes

I might not be able to sleep tonight, for FOMO…

(Anyone whos seen the original dawn of the dead, will know this scene)…

I was going to buy one of these pillow props, and put it in my mates bedroom, for when he comes back from a red eye flight…!!! :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Have a cuppa, and calm down…

1 Like

Damn, missed all the fun again.

Late To The Party GIF by MOODMAN

8 Likes
2 Likes

nazi child raping cannibal

3 Likes

I’m out bush and missed this whole episode.

We are all a simple and happy family here, we don’t need egos and abuse disrupting real world help and advice for anyone within this sport/hobby.

5 Likes

Anyone who has been in this industry for many years looks at you as a complete idiot.

Your Reddit/Discord is a comedy, and poison to anyone with half a brain.
Do you *HONESTLY” believe that you are someone special?

8 Likes

Damnit I had so much work on I missed it, though to be fair; the interaction wass standard from him online. Seen it all on facetube and reddit before. He has attitude and actions of a 12 year old internet troll, and he wonders why all the hate on the internet for him.

IMO, His work, parts and blasters could be twice as good as everyone else’s and half the price; and I still wouldn’t support due to his immature nonsense online. Being humble would help him, but he can’t do it. Take criticism and be constructive about it, especially in a niche industry that has plateaued the best thing is to build respect through consistent interactions, both in person and online.

An unfortunate stain on the community which I love and enjoy being a part of, and the guy could be an asset, but repeatedly chooses to be a liability. Don’t worry, he is predictable, he will be back with another account to try again.

2 Likes