Retailers, Ranked

M4A1, for all their faults these days, did connect with whomever made the JG AUGs, SIG rifles, and CO2 pistols with the shiny slides. They’re shitheels, but CEH had exclusive contracts on the old Wells ‘tactical’ P14 1911s. WAT has connections with AW, Double Bell (as evidenced by their early AK release) and apparently KA.

2 Likes

Yes…… the good ‘ole days where every supplier was shilling over who owned what rights from the manufacturers and what was backhanded around the industry as to who were the OG dudes to purchase from.

Mafia wars over kids toys :roll_eyes:

Cool. Yeah I don’t do retail so I don’t know the ins and outs.

Never go to Tactical Gel Blasters and Oz Blasters in surfers paradise. Ridiculous markups and refused service when I asked if they could come down on price. And one of the stores had a customer ask if they can take a blaster into Sydney, which the staff said they should email them and they can post it.

Looks like Odin is leaving or has left Armoured Heaven. Was in the gelsoft HPA thread.

Has anyone bought from gblaster recently? Looking to buy the gel ball sieves, and it appears they have oz stock, but not sure of it bs. Figured i need them now as i had been messing around with my mp5k and pistols, and found the reason they where not functioing well was due to gel size.

I would also like to know about gblaster for exactly the same reason, I’ve also been looking for where to buy some gel ball sieves. Was googling last night and only found them on gblaster and zhenduo.

@Grubfac3 let us know how you go. I’d be keen to buy one of them.

Anyone Know if the cairns Store “Lord of War” is still operating? The websites been down for 3 days so, I’m suspecting its fallen like so many other sites.

They were closing down …

that was my suspicion thanks for confirming.

You know this forum is dead is because anyone who has even 10 minutes of experience with blasters knows how incorrect the information in this thread is, has a quick glance, sees the bias, fucks off.

I’m still here because every customer who walks in my door, walks out better educated and super happy.

** ask anyone ragging on ECCB if they have actually used any of my products/builds :slight_smile:

Literally activity every day, but sure. Dead forum.

I also didn’t say literally anything about the quality of your work.

But hey, keep up the fragile ego, Danny :+1:

1 Like

You being logged in 24/7 doesnt count lol.
Instead of maybe talking shit about a business you have never used a product from or even interacted with staff in person, in the real world, maybe,
you should suck my balls?

1 Like

Yeah, this forum and thread in particular has been extremely helpful to a Noob like me just getting into the hobby.
For those who are well versed and know what’s what, they will form their own opinions i guess, and they are more likely to be giving advice and help to new members than actually using it themselves.
your aggressive attitude doesn’t help your case by the way, not that i’m looking for anything else or custom at the moment, but i’ll refer back here before making a decision to purchase in future, well done.

5 Likes

Sir, I have witnessed your behavior online enough to know you’re a homophobic, thin skinned, easily angered little man, which is the only behavior I have commented on. Similarly, my comments on your business are purely limited to how your prices are significantly higher than any other vendor’s, and when asked why, that you behave like this.

So far my review seems to be perfectly accurate.

Furthermore, it is ironic that you accuse me of not taking the time to properly evaluate, when your assertions to the activity level on the forum are disproven by viewing literally any other thread.

Touch grass my friend.

2 Likes

As a newbie you will learn man, you only have to visit a few of the stores on this list to see how inaccurate it is. I cop a lot of shit from a few particular people in this industry that have literally never used my products or work for competitor businesses etc. Very toxic industry, but I love it :heart:

Excuse me Jazzy, have you tried sucking my balls?

Bit rich of you to assume I’m straight and call me a homophobe, that would be like me assuming you are a nazi child raping cannibal, because I disagree with your opinion.

There are self hating minorities.

You call things you don’t like ‘gay’.

That is homophobia. Stating that bad things are gay.

1 Like