Retailers, Ranked

M4A1 Strathpine has gone as well.

So, iHobby have kind of been knocking it out of the park with increasing industry offerings, and delivering their pre-orders on time. I haven’t heard of any major QC issues in the last while, too. What’s the brains trust opinion on moving them up to C tier?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

5 Likes

Fast delivery, good communication, product is good.
My experience has only been excellent with them.

7 Likes

Agreed. Haven’t had a problem for ages and they had stock that others didn’t. They even came to the party and fixed my M9/92FS CO2 magazine issue. WAT, iHobby and x-Force appear to be the only ones getting new decent items.

7 Likes

Even with the massive new growth in the overseas US market, IHobby are actually getting good reviews from customers regarding price, stock and shipping…. but still not much news about after sales service/warranty :thinking:

iHobby have always been good. 2 racoons didn’t like them so they were shit and that was law. End of story :person_shrugging:

3 Likes

M4a1 Browns Plains is just about packed up. Going to miss that place, although only ever picked up gels and springs after the initial euphoria with wells GBB pistols - they were the first

Sad to see this downturn in so many Australian Businesses :confused:
I would have thought that expanding themselves into the overseas market would have been a goldmine if they had enough backing to achieve it :thinking:

2 Likes

Over capitalised in a now limited market :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah, more retailers than customers isn’t a good business anymore…. unless they could crack the overseas market, but not everyone is in that position unfortunately :confused:

Shout out to ihobby.
Popped an email when I had the issues with my 3 GBBR mags filling with gas.
They replied straight away with a suggestion and said if I couldn’t fix I could send back for replacement.
I said to them I would see how I would go.
Anyway today, unprompted they followed up to see how I went and provided me with a link to replacement valves and offered to send if needed.
I said to them all sorted and thanked them for following up.

How awesome is that for service?

5 Likes

Seems that they have definitely got a good team there these days, certainly awesome after sales service :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Well, there you go, can’t ask for more than that. Good to read :+1:

2 Likes

If ihobby takes this route and continues to do things this way they will eventually rise the ranks

3 Likes

Isn’t ihobby the main importer where everyone else gets their stock?

From what I understand, yes.

Depends on the blaster.

1 Like

Pretty sure X-Force still engaging with manufacturers direct, which is how they started out and Vas still attending the Geli-con each year :thinking::joy:

2 Likes

Pretty sure tac edge buy direct from manufacturer aswell for Ares, APS and we tech.

2 Likes

Certainly makes perfect business sense to work with and source your products direct from the manufacturer……not involving the headaches from dealing with a middleman in relation to costs, supply and warranties :+1:

2 Likes