Retailers, Ranked

Thaaank you. Saved a copy in a couple other places, in case this attention does make him take the video down. Edited the entry to more accurately reflect the video’s contents.

Thanks mate, that’s probably what I watched……it was quite a long time back and I definitely never seen that pistol video until now.

At least he included a foot shot…that complies with our video posting requirements…!!!

Backyard firing, with your neighbours knowing is one thing…
But, frontyard discharging, where other cars can pass, definately more risky…

Also, visible car rego is not a good idea…im sure people could figure out where you are…

2 Likes

Hey how long did it take to ship that sieve out? I ordered end of last month, and still have not received it. I sent an email to follow up yesterday morning, but got nothing back yet.

I remember waiting about 2 weeks, but I work away and it was delivered sometime when I wasn’t home.
Going through emails, I got an order confirmation straight away and then a postage confirmation and tracking number next day. Order was around 10th December.

1 Like

Thanks for response, yeah i did not get a postge confirmation, looking back on it. Still radio silence to my email and no number on aus site. Feels like burnt money. Shit happens, i wont buy from them again.

That’s really disappointing, sorry about to hear that. I just had a look at the emails and there isn’t a contact number on there either. Only their “service” email address.

2 Likes

If it’s any consolation… I had many items that took up to 3 months before suddenly appearing in the mail without any contact from their end.

Quite a few parts I had even forgotten exactly which builds they were ordered for by the time they arrived :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I ordered some sieves from them a month ago and had the same treatment, radio silence. I just got a notification for a refund from them this morning, we’ll see if the cash lands back in my account.

Hopefully, you have better luck, or at least get your money back.

2 Likes

Renegade Blasters

Yep - double or your retail prices and have a 50% off sale. Example - Glock 19C - $599 at Renegade $260 - 15% at iHobby

Guess business processes with expected level of integrity

As stupid as that is, here’s something that may save some money.

Over a grand for a cyma scar….

Expected 2024 gbu prices

1 Like

The items i checked which looked like they would be reasonable like the above glock where “out of stock”, so they likely didnt bother adjusting prices. The only item maybe ok was the TAR-21 box set for $600 once halfed. Blows my mind doing this, it makes no sense especially when doubling the price.

Greed and not wanting to admit defeat really.
To be honest this was a long time coming for piss poor business practices in the industry.

1 Like

I would imagine that these issues are from the suppliers who make these sieves possibly not being able to supply the retailer with their products :thinking:

Retailers quite likely to have these products still available on their Websites, but now just finding out that they can’t be supplied by the manufacturers.

Harps back to the days when I was buying up all the cheap metal split gearboxes…to the point that the retailers couldn’t fulfill orders for anyone else! :flushed::joy:

Renegade’s latest

UPDATED!

50% OFF EVERYTHING EXCLUDING GAS/METAL CATEGORY.

Prices for them have been individually updated to reflect the best sale price we can do.

To be clear: No further discounts on the Gas/Metal Range

COUPON CODE: HALF PRICE

50% off everything - except GBB and metal blasters that now have had their prices adjusted to normal retail

1 Like

Not good service :roll_eyes:

Rubbish service, from CEH…
What a surprise…

Paypal offers excellent refund service, in times of dispute.
If anything, they actually favour the customer too much, at the expense of the retailer.

Interesting little story…

I recently ordered a watch from ebay ( solar powered casio dress watch, jap market, not avail OZ).

I followed the tracking number, and it showed as being delivered.
I have stuff delivered to mums place, as she is pretty much home most of the time. Anyway, it didn’t turn up.

I checked out the front thorougly, nothing seen, and started to suspect it was stolen ( deliveryman…people walking path on the path…??)

I was a bit conflicted, as i didnt doubt it was sent, just stolen, and a refund would hurt the retailer… crime hurts more than 1 person…

anyway i asked for a refund, and paypal gave it to me immediately.

Couple of days later, the neighbour 2 doors down turns up, it was dropped off there accidently…

Of course, i contacted paypal, and asked them to re-pay the retailer…
I’d rather have karma as a friend, rather than an enemy…

Anyway, paypal will ALWAYS side with the consumer…
Probably faster than a credit card refund too…

4 Likes

Goodonya mate, honesty is another fading quality with people these days :cry:

site now closed, try entering the site and it comes up with a ‘this site doesnt exist’