1 Like

Did you really order one??

I sure did!

Why? I’m worried now :sweat_smile:

Screenshot 2022-07-23 at 4.48.57 pm

1 Like

Ohhhh noooo.
You’ll love the customer service, warranties and honesty from them🤥
I hope you only bought it for the shell…

I have only bought from them for stuff i plan on using for parts or a fully rebuilt blaster. And the aka m870 was actually alright

1 Like

I wouldn’t even bother as it’s easier to just fix any issues myself than deal with the BS.

I pretty much expect to have to pull any new blaster apart anyway.

1 Like

I could be wrong, but I would think it’s just the 7.94" version of:

4 Likes
4 Likes
1 Like

Looks good. @Nunwithagun was it you I was having a debate on the old forum regarding these being like a Ruger. Long time ago I can’t really remember LOL might have been someone else.

2 Likes

Yeah, it was. Soooooo… did i win?

I think we both lost as they have the AAP and the Ruger :joy: The Action Army was it’s own brand and design being different to avoid copyright I assume… so maybe I did win, but I really don’t care :+1:

4 Likes
2 Likes

Seems like a “quality” piece of gear. :rofl:. Yeah at least its not a glock or cappa but thats about where the pro’s end.

Whilst i am here, anyone here able to comment/long term review on ldt mp7. I have not bought a blaster in nearly a year, and the mp7 was on the radar.

2 Likes

There is some trash talk running around that these 320s are pre-production prototype model that weren’t supposed to be released for sale - hence the modifications the importer made. As mentioned the price appears to be based on it being different, not on its performance

2 Likes

Oh damn I forgot to finish off my initial testing for the sig, AW TTI 2011 and the CYMA MP5…
Its been 3 WEEKS since?!?! WTF happened to my time?

Finally had time to myself. Brewed some Black Labels - 2.5 hours. Its amazing how much of a better time you’ll have with fresh gels.
All blasters are stock not even serviced. GBB testing with Abbey Greens.

CYMA MP5

Shot flawless, RPS is quite low, not sure how it’ll handle on a 11.1.
It’s not even listed on TT’s site anymore so it would’ve been a great buy at the Black Friday price (which I remembered as 137ish).
Battery is a massive worry - discharges and charges quickly so I’d throw it away if it weren’t for it being a JST plug.

Sig M18

Shot flawless, don’t let that zero fool you - the chrono had more issues than anything today. 12 round cap. Gas efficiency was just under 4 full mags. Nice and compact.

AW TTI 2011

Shot flawless. 14 round cap, maybe 15 if I really wanted to smush it in. Gas efficiency was just under 3 mags. Recoil is quite heavy if you test it right after the Sig.

4 Likes

Thanks for the awesome details and testing :ok_hand:
Perfect for anyone looking for information on each of these particular blasters.

Yeah, the good old ACETECH’s can have their bad days, which is annoying when trying to get consistent readings…… but can only keep pewing away to get the best averages as possible.

The RPS of the MP5 is about the same as a WW1 Crank Handle Vickers :roll_eyes::joy:

3 Likes

I just so happen to have the Cyma MP5 sitting in the car, arrived at the post office today :+1::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Not too shabby on my small 11v🤔

3 Likes

Would love to know how the mags are feeing etc also if it might be compatible with the LDT MP5?

I love my LDT but the mags give me the shits.

1 Like