Sales and discount codes

How do I do that? Contact mods.

How do I contact moderators

Click on this link and you can send a message from there :+1:

@moderators

Thanks for the bonus cars, I have too many as it is! :rofl:

Got my order from GBW, everything was as it should be, except they had the great idea of sticking the a label directly onto the items, and being a holographic style are a pain to remove. They couldnā€™t of just used a normal paper tag but that would make it too easy for the consumer I guess

Theyā€™re like a security tag or something

Edit: it does come of reasonably easy with some ISO.

1 Like

I got my order from them today and every mag and the blaster has themā€¦ the blaster has three of them in obvious "I am voiding the warranty"spotsā€¦
And yes for those wondering I will void the shit outta the warranty. Would have already done it but I have not got time to play with my blasters til I get a couple off my bench first.
The bulk of my haul was parts, many of which I donā€™t needā€¦ Yet. The day will come I am glad I have them it always does.

The sticker is a good idea for warranty purposes. I kinda wish the place I worked at did that, as there were many times I could argue with a customer but all they had to do was be persistent and stay on the point and theyā€™d get a repair or replacement.

Good haul. Very happy with it. Will be much happier when I have time to play with them!

2 Likes

I was looking at the red dots, whatā€™s the ā€œaimpointā€ one you got like?

Not a great deal to say really, itā€™s a red/green dot with various brightness, has a pic rail but can be taken off to used with a proper riser.
I donā€™t know if itā€™s the unit or the trail but even fully tightened its loose on the rail and rattles so might need to pad it out a little.

1 Like

Look out guys and galsā€¦ā€¦. there goes your bank account and cupboard space! :flushed:

1 Like

Very good prices, on the double bell glocksā€¦
$170-ishā€¦!! :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Yeah, glad Iā€™m outta the hobby these days, otherwise Iā€™d be online madly piling up orders right now! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Be still my heart

1 Like

Yet still more expensive than the $79 delivered CYMA M4ā€™s way back when I had 12 of the bloody things! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Great price and product for anyone getting into the hobby or looking for a cheap platform to upgrade/build into something decent :ok_hand:

Azraels having a 20% off everything saleā€¦

Including A&E AR 15 w/ m203ā€¦

Code : Friyay

Thank me or curse me, it depends if you spend your $$ :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

ViperTac had a sale going, about average prices on most things.

1 Like

Azraels - got to ask why

50rps !!!

1 Like

Splatterball :crazy_face:

11111111!!!11111

Could be gels equivalent to dragonā€™s breath :rofl:

Itā€™d just feel like getting sprayed with a spray bottle.

Just watched the Azreal video on the build - itā€™s intended to be used on semi. Just have to breath on trigger and it fires

Yeahā€¦ primarily used in semi, but can 50rps. Some poor sod who didnā€™t feel a gel is copping that at some point, and I feel for them.