Sales and discount codes

An amazing sale from TE this weekend.

2 Likes

Good catch.

@gti2022 … ring up tacedge ASAP.

Cancel your full price MP-9 order, and re-order with the discount.

$30 off, better in your pocket than theirs…!! :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Shipped Friday dang it

Cancel…
rewind…
re order…dang it.!!

Really, they should respond to a genuine phone call…
Polite, yet firm requests, usually see good results…!

will give them a call to see if they’ll give me a credit somehow. Is definately not an insignificant amount.

Spare mag please :wink: or 20. I would anyway :+1:

any luck with the MP9…?

I know it’s TT but check out their prices on gas pistols - from $164 for Glocks, $210 for 1911

No bueno …

Bonushchars

El Diablo… ¡¡¡Muchos grandes cabrones…!!!

Deadsquid es el peor…!!

exactamente

Bonuschars

I have to spend my stress wisely with my current job predicaments. Will let this go through to the keeper.

In other news, I got my new MP9 yesterday! So the quick delivery (via Standard Post) was an unexpected bonus.

I love the feel of it. I don’t love the lack of power. I knew it wouldn’t be a welter, but was hoping for BF MAC-10 performance. I’d chrono it but whats the point. I guess it will be good for son control.

Not unhappy with it though given its closeness to the Mendoza i mentioned. A GBB version would be very welcome.

2 Likes

mine did 190-200 fps, on x force pinky’s…
What were you expecting.??

Wasnt seeking a specific fps, but gels drop noticeably earlier than my MAC 10 v2. I am using old, ultra hard types that have been in the fridge for 2 months though. I might brew up some of those ausgel orange jobbies (cant remember the name) which might give some better compression.

2 Likes

Are you gonna do, a little mini review of it, for the others…?

Close ups, accessories, chrono results, range etc.?

Hrrm … that the sort of thing a good forum citizen might do hey?

Will get on that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haven’t looked yet but I imagine there’s not a lot at the 50% mark.

Edit: yeah pretty much the only thing at 50% off is a speed loader, looks above t 15>20% average.

Bugger me, it’s nearly Easter again already :flushed::worried:

2 Likes