Sales and discount codes

I quite like cyma. They are generally very modifiable and predictable. The nylon box can take m100 as stated with metal gears, and can take a mild motor upgrade.

The metal cyma box remains my favourite non CNC gearbox. One in my collection is happily doing 350fps 36rps. It makes hpa users feel like they spent more than needed :wink: and best of all it has lasted many games and still works. Iā€™ve built many crazy cyma metal boxes and never seen a broken gearbox casing yet.

Point is, you can get whatever you want in looks and performance from them, and you can start cheap and cheerfully!

1 Like

Donā€™t care for them saying to check the ā€œstoriesā€ or their Instagram, just post the link to the same page, simple.

25% off, at Azraelsā€¦ codeā€¦

Friyay

Grab yourself a Ar15/M203ā€¦!!

$600, is a whole lot better, that $800ā€¦!!

Email from GBU.

Nylon Kriss vector, with metal gears, and integrated hop-up.

$969ā€¦

And, you need to purchase a M120 spring, to get it to 350 fpsā€¦

Yeah, nahā€¦

Have heard that the MOSFETS in these only have a 3-6month lifespan :thinking::frowning:

They hang in there if you stick to 7.4v, Doc

Iā€™ve got one thatā€™s on the original MOSFET, been reliable for a couple of years now. Iā€™ve never put an 11.1v battery in it.

@BME $970 for a Vector?? They havenā€™t said itā€™s an MK gearbox, but it would have to be yeah?

And whatā€™s with the included stanag ā€œ200 capacity magā€?

Ah, GBUā€¦ :joy: :joy:

Its got a metal barrel thoughā€¦

$600 worth, right thereā€¦!! :rofl: :rofl:

I just pulled out my old vectorā€¦

This is a different model, different shellā€¦

The old one, has " kriss vector" , and .45 ACP printed onto the sideā€¦
This doesnā€™t.

Also, fire select switch, in a different place.

BUTā€¦i upgraded the spring on my old vector, it does 260-270 fps just fine.

No need to drop $1K, on a new shellā€¦

FK gearboxā€¦" Farkin Kidding!!"

Hows the covid going.?

This was in response about the very latest model Vectors, not the old ones.

Possibly the same MOSFETS being used from another different model blaster by the same manufacturer that has shown issues in the past 12 months of release :thinking:

They also call it an ARP9 in their descriptionā€¦

There was an A&K Airsoft conversion that has the same shell design (fire select being in that spot etc), wonder if that might be it but who knows, they donā€™t seem to.

Just clicked the link and the text is different to the embedded text

i donā€™t know if anyone noticed. in their pictures. they have a fake review for the blaster on their pictures. as soon as it was listedā€¦ On a Sunday when they are closed.

Beast is an acronymā€¦

Bullshit
Exposing
Awful
Sales
Tacticsā€¦!!

1 Like

Direct from the ACCC Website.

ā€œBusinesses that seek to create fake reviews or edit or remove genuine negative reviews, with the intention of inflating their own ratings, lowering their competitorsā€™ ratings, or hiding genuine negative reviews from the public, are in breach of the Australian Consumer Law,ā€ Ms Lowe said

We shall not even mention how their products are always on ā€œSaleā€ at the exact same or higher prices than everyone else. And their tactic of Fear of missing out.

I think it is a different brand/make of vector to the LH. The selector is in a different location, down in the lower receiver not in the upper.
The charging handle, and a few other little different designs on it compared to the LH vector I am familiar with, they also do not look like any available aftermarket parts I have seen.

If it is a completely metal gearbox version it should be a pretty solid gearbox. There is alot of meat in them so shouldnā€™t be a problem there. The electronics is any ones guess as to how long that lasts, as all stock circuits we have seen are puss.

I mean, if you want a metal gearbox vector without the fuss of building an MK box with a LH vector, not terrible value, provided it has a degree of reliability, again any ones guess, time would tell, but at this price I canā€™t imagine seeing many around.

My LH Vector that is getting the MK box, T238, shs gears, and neo motor, would over $800 at full retail rates, excluding external parts, and not including labour to build it. It will outperform the GBU one sure, but so far it already owes me many hours, and I still have to wire it up and assemble it.
I can say, that the LH felt VERY solid once the MK box was in it, and quite hefty in weight.

I know in airsoft vectors are pretty much all Krytacs, and the GBU one doesnā€™t look like any Krytac I have seen, so likely a new small scale offering. Anyone buying one better hope it lasts cause there isnā€™t going to be spare parts if there is anything proprietary in it that breaks. Near $1000 gamble anyone?

I much sooner recommend a LH with an MK build buy a professional for not much more than it, least it will last, perform, and have spares available.

hahahahahaha ā€¦ very nice pickup.

total clownage ā€¦

lol ā€¦ the review has magically disappered !!!

@BME Doing fine with the Andromeda Strain, thanks for askingā€¦ on the anti-virals. :+1:

Yeah, I think the LeHui Vector still does just fine, mine sits on 280FPS and with the functional MOSFET giving me that sweet three round burst, Iā€™d see no reason to spring for an upgrade.

In a Jim Bacchus voiceā€¦

ā€œAh GBUā€¦ youā€™ve done it again!ā€

soon to be replaced by more believable reviewersā€¦

You knowā€¦

Jess Kidding, and

Ava Lend, and

Ned Really, and

B. Leaveme, and

Dee Plorableā€¦

I guess they read these pagesā€¦!!!
Give us a 30% off dicount code, and you might sell a fewā€¦!!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hang on :laughing:

:rofl: :rofl: Do it like a GBU