Sales and discount codes

I thought Johnny from WAT?

1 Like

I think they were the first to import them, getting a shipment of the Double Bell TTI pistols, but iHobby seems to be the first to get their hands on new stuff out of their factory now. WAT seems to be the first port-of-call for LDT and AW these days.

4 Likes

A screenshot from Discord today :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Iā€™m shocked that the old ZD15 is STILL running on the ZHENDUO site!

I used that old chestnut for years on bulk orders and thought it would have long gone by now :flushed:

Just been cruising Fakebook Marketplace looking at blasters for sale. Most advertisers mustnā€™t want to sell as they are pricing used blasters above current retail. No bargains there

1 Like

Apart from it being CeHā€¦

1 Like

Azraels has bumped their xmas code up to 25% discount. ā€œChristmas22ā€ in case you didnā€™t already have it

3 Likes

$600 off the minigun, doesnā€™t come with tank or reg though.

2 Likes

M4a1 boxing sale most of it is meh. But the jg augs are 350. Cheapest i have seen them ever been on my list.

1 Like

I bought the Enfield as soon as I saw the boxing day sale email.

2 Likes

So i hadnā€™t had any experience with lord of war up in cairns, but i just received my order from them and im happy with my experience. So now i share what i found.

Thereā€™s been some ridiculous prices on stuff, for example double bell mags for $20 and a Bluetooth wolverine hpa kit for $560 which is an amazing entry point into hpa.

35 pages of deals, check it out

2 Likes

Iā€™ve always been very on the fence about Lord of War.

On the one hand I have heard good things about them, and nothing negative. Though I wonder how much of that comes just from flying under the RADAR, being a smaller company.

On the other hand, they do the practice Iā€™m not so fond of, where they rebrand Wells stuff as their own thing, in this case Raiden Arms.

All that aside, holy crap $560 as an entry into HPA is nothing to sneeze at.

2 Likes

Iā€™m still waiting for them to re stock the metal Gen8 boxesšŸ¤”

Iā€™ve been pillaging their sale items for the last month, so far nothing bad to say. I have a sizeable order of parts hopefully coming today, which will be my third order in the last month or so since discovering them, had no idea they existed until December! Shipping is only a bit slower from Cairns to SEQ than from other suppliers around Brisbane, so that isnā€™t an issue at least.

For the love of god, why?
They looked like the worst metal boxes ever made, not that I ever had any experience with them though.

Are they any good?
They looked awfully fragile to me :thinking:

More for the sake of just having onešŸ¤£
Want for collection :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Fair enough mate, thatā€™s the only reason why I was always on the lookout for them :sunglasses::+1:

15% off for over $100 for those that iHobby

1 Like

Everyoneā€™s favourite place tactoys has 45% off.

1 Like

Can confirm, Lord of War are good. Got a bunch of parts at incredible discounts, all good quality. They had to refund me for an item that I mustā€™ve just missed out on but it was done within hours of purchase, goods were sent next day and they threw in 2 cans of degreaseā€¦I assume by way of apology for the out of stock item.

2 Likes