Sales and discount codes

I second the sale a Lord of War Cairns. They are closing down and clearing stock for cheap. I got a suppressor from them and it was missing the threaded flash hider to attach to my barrel. Sent them an email and the missing parts are in the mail on the way to me already. Sad to see a retailer closing, especially regionally but good savings are to be had, postage is reasonable and service is good.

1 Like

Gen 9 for $99 is pretty good.

1 Like

I’ll stick this here, but if anyone remembers dropbear from the old forum, of the gbu mystery box saga? He got a whole bunch of 14kg puff dino just before the wa crackdown, and still has a bunch left at the bargain price of 8 shipped for $150. I’ve grabbed 2 batches previously, and with the arrival of gbbr’s this might be of value to some

3 Likes

Haven’t heard from DropBear in ages, hopefully he’s doing well and found another hobby :sunglasses:
This is great value for money.

1 Like

Today’s sale at iHobby

No Jokking- an Extra 15% Off Storewide

Very special sale. Same discount as any other day

1 Like

To celebrate the arrival of our new Gas Blow Back Gel Blaster Rifles and to prove that we are the home of GBBRs we’re giving our followers 15% off all GBBR rifles!

USE CODE: GBBR-HOME

1 Like

Wheres this for? Ihobby or some placs?

Command Elite Hobbies

Not a bad little bundle

For the america folks, tac toys us has a 30% off valentine’s day sale.

1 Like

Azraels have the APS pistols on sale at $199 plus two free mags using the code APSPISTOLS. You need to put the mags into the shopping basket before entering the code

4 Likes

Love him or hate him - this is funny

5 Likes

The usual price reductions from M4a1

LOL - CEH

bonuscharsbonsuschars

Bargain!
Especially if they could knock the 0.2c off the stg2 14.5” for me :joy:

@MastrBlastr

I had a look at that, they are all out of stock on website :laughing:

Good clickbait to get people checking out leftover stocks :thinking::joy::+1:

1 Like

Azraels have 20% off everything with “mothersday23”, tested on pre built hyperion dsg gearbox and warhead motors and can confirm it applies in the cart

1 Like