Sales and discount codes

Nice, might be time to get me another warhead :slight_smile: Also they have the base models now (no 27k yet though) which is good, I prefer the wires to the tabs of the black models,

1 Like

iHobby have just started a new sale by reducing the over $100 discount from 15% to 12%

Arrgh - two weeks till pay day … will have to miss this bargain dammit

M4a1 have their JG hicappas on special - reduced from $349 to $349

1 Like

Such facepalm!
I mean, they have had them on special for $249 plenty of times, and they are a great pistol at that price.
Let’s be honest, at this point, every sale they have is the same shit with the same prices for the last two years. Except this time lol.

1 Like

TEH have some deals coming up - including CYMAs for $120

Day 1: Saturday 3rd June

On the first day, we’re kicking off with a jaw-dropping deal that will leave you amazed. You won’t want to miss this!

SHOP SATURDAY

Day 2: Sunday 4th June

Mark your calendar for the second day because we have an irresistible offer that will make your shopping experience truly unforgettable.

PX90 SMG SALE

SHOP SUNDAY

Day 3: Monday 5th June

You’ll be delighted with our third-day deal, featuring a product that has been highly requested by our customers. Trust us, this one is a must-have!

M16A2 SPORTLINE GEL BLASTER

SHOP MONDAY

Day 4: Tuesday 6th June

Prepare yourself for an unbeatable offer on the fourth day. This deal will leave you smiling from ear to ear. Get ready to snag it before it’s gone!

HI CAPAP PISTOL GEL BLASTER

SHOP TUESDAY

Day 5: Wednesday 7th June

As we reach the midway point of our Deal of the Day extravaganza, we’re presenting you with a deal that you simply can’t resist. Keep your eyes peeled!

CYMA WARHAWK GEL BLASTER RIFLE

SHOP WEDNESDAY

Day 6: Thursday 8th June

On the sixth day, we’re bringing you an offer that will make your heart race. Don’t forget to set a reminder, so you don’t miss out on this one!

GP1799 WE TECH PISTOL

SHOP THURSDAY

Day 7: Friday 9th June

We’re closing the week with a bang! Our final deal will leave you in awe of the incredible savings we’re offering. It’s the perfect way to end the Deal of the Day event!

WE TECH 1911 GEL BLASTER PISTOL

[SHOP FRIDAY](https://trk.klclick1.com/ls/click?upn=a3a-2BjkJZZ8Kr0q2cactUzhm9u4pmA2DvUu3o70aE4t0ZMRgxum-2BXAorlGVehXZ9orjGpRcWJCRCD8Za4DKnrWKiDixkJWrKJCfnTKq2eQuFREUlFExXgpGIw9ZeRVQ0HdZ91rbUQEgXnZKB3rA-2BcaaeBvfjyiTbz4z58g-2FE7V09uTsENGLuiMsKltEUfPDcUBw5tQ-2BYgiyXze2vviGCCaA-3D-3DUHGk_1itFk-2BiKFtVSTyaZxSfSIoydakFBT4aW2PRVNaHd-2BzaQjMifI-2FUwak9IMnYOhl4ef0Rspucxsi9ysfb-2B5BgnYrIgOpKAXM83waIRUf3sayMTWXsqdB2Oo-2BCGTKALixZA-
2FJkc4gInjxTVgyZjrHGZWdIXJzr1BzhklQcjJWy8C6tW7j8TFHg1-2BXi1uIC1njUqdnwvVP-2BqkF3AkVeWurNm2XRAsb5morJW41fhfYMBmpl4Ax-2FoKh36BqNtB88DOXlhduO8NuvTZy9XWrmx6bI3TOAx1DRTiWiWWT7ZzyRmzvD5iOf-2Byzutgtk53r0znuFLVZzj-2FMPGy77yVMrPQXzzhrb-2FIPQb1yaRAUGFCC8NYx82dF4SfRCR1J5fj2xWEC3Vna1k1DxtVORhVeoJ05JLv1l51baz3febU5jT8DTXHxEmOmp0J8CZ-2BglH50uqmkZR)

4 Likes

Did they up the price of the 5.1 hi capa from $249 day4? Swear it was $249 now $279.

I’m 99.9% sure that if they did that, it would also change the link for the new picture. Probably just misremembering.

Tan Warhawk at $120 or can of Rustoleum Sand at $27?

iHobby discount is back to 15%
TackyToys have 20% off (ends today)

Tacedge were doing another 5 day EOFY sale. Not really anything of interest thou, tactical gear, some parts, grips, no blasters this time.

even their last one was pretty meh… just cheapshit blasters.

Excludes anything of interest typically…

1 Like

M4a1 is typically pretty lacklustre for any real sales, but this is the lowest I’ve ever seen a prometheus gearbox by a lot.

4 Likes

Wait they’re still around? Thought they faded away a while ago.

$100+ off many blasters/pistols…… $200 off Honey Badger :flushed:

Lots of big discounts on parts/accessories too.

Definitely trying to have a big clean out by the looks of it.

1 Like

Not bad at all, got the 2 I bought for $180 ea. They are a high quality gearbox. At least it’s not made out of crushed Fords :joy:

1 Like

They’ve been around for a long time, just a matter of who took the jump and imported them to Australia.

I meant M4A1 as a retailer.

1 Like