Scammed - maybe, maybe not

I was just in at One Shot on Friday, my first time popping into the shop. I live in cairns but head down to townsville for work. They seemed like really nice people to deal with. I hadnt seen this post, but i did ask them about their website, the did say they spent a lot time on money on their site to not have it work as well as they would like. These guys also gave me a free pack of their riot gels, which is pretty good considering i didnt purchase anything. I have only heard good things about them locally, but every business can have their weak points.

2 Likes

Yeah, they turned out to be pretty ethical in the end. Hence the edit to the OP. Tegan was a pleasure to deal with, communication was by phone call and not just an impersonal email.

Every company can have logistics and IT problems, and in One Shot’s defence, they were unaware if them. The combination of circumstances didn’t paint a very positive picture of the whole thing, even my bank thought I’d been caught by an online scam. But all this happened while One Shot were completely unaware that there was a problem.

It’s how a company responds to customers who are inconvenienced by those problems that matters and Tegan sorted out the problem straight away, found the delinquent order and shipped the blaster same day with a few extras thrown in by way of compensation.

Can’t really ask for more than that. I’d buy from them again, it’s just a shame they’re 1,300klms away from where I live. :+1:

3 Likes

Can’t say I’m grooving on the aesthetics of that thing, but it IS definitely a bullpup :laughing:

Definitely looks better in black…

I was scammed wby the website boost toys. I got scammed too

Fortunately my issue was resolved very satisfactorily with OneShot Blasters…

What appeared to be an online scam was just a combination of administrative errors.

Unfortunate that you were burned, however.

1 Like

Yeah, should always do plenty of research before sending people your money!

I don’t like the forward rail carry handle, but by the looks it’s there to hold the handguard pistol grip together :laughing:

At least you can use your tongue to change fire modes on the selector after the charging handle whacks your teeth out. Sounds like fun :rofl:

I had to read that twice thought it was some p0rn site. Mini skirts and stuff, definately bootyshop :laughing:

Is that not why you clicked on it

You bet my squid from the dead. Where d fk you been?

Just apart of growing up have to do actual shit instead of sitting on my computer for most of my time

Yes but this time i failed

Yes, only ever buy from suppliers that are recommended by people in the hobby/sport.
These reputable retailers might seem more expensive, but that’s because they are actually selling real products.

Old saying…… if it sounds too good to be true, then it’s definitely a scam!

2 Likes

This is the type of p0rn squiddy is into…!!

Calamari is about to get hot’n’spicy…!!! :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

Carefull he might ink :rofl:

I’ll try to Blot that thought out…!! :rofl:

Ok. What retailers are legits and ships to Chile? (Southamerica)

None of us know we are all Australian based.

2 Likes