Show us your collection!

Ivory on shiny. That is hella classy.

1 Like

The “cowboy collection” , is complete…for now…

Time to start…

" The drug-lord Collection"…

Pimped out, and extreme, to over the top, ridiculous levels…

If i can get my hands, on @Bikersmurf , Golden Steyer-Aug…good…
Gold plate a thommy, even better…!! :rofl: :rofl:

You get the idea…!! :rofl: :rofl:

But seriously, ivory on shiny, does look good…!!

2 Likes

In regards to gel blasters, NFI.

Real ones, yes they are, the 17rnd will stick out a bit as the G19 comes with 15rnd standard. Takes 31+2 happy sticks too. :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Some cheap ass camo net for one of the racks :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

My Cowboy Collection :cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

This is cause, for 80’s celebration…!!

You must be partying in your disco pad again :joy:

J10 appreciation pic :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Been thinking about an ACR lately… :thinking:

2 Likes

Rebuilt it the other weekend still with nylons, lasted ages and still sits at 280+ so no real need to modify more🧐
This one has the GL modified to feed the mag for maximum capacity :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Love them soooo much more than the “Ugg Boot” :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Opened the door thinking i might get a photo of the long blasters, nah… shut the door and have a beer insread :joy::beers:

4 Likes

7 Likes

What’s that lever action shotty at the top of the first pic?

I wish the saw off rifle wasn’t a shell ejector. I really want it but can’t justify $750 for a 4 shot capacity… especially if I’m running around chasing shells for half the day.

How is the accuracy on those rifles compared to a standard aeg?

none of them , are good…
They’re gelsoft…

All , are spray ‘n’ pray…
at least , the AEG’s have a bigger mag…

Ah that’s easy just catch your shells on ejection.

Easy to do with practice :+1:

Lever actions are different method couldn’t find a vid of that. Pretty simple, open action hand out straght away don’t close action then go for above with hand and catch shell. Pocket it, close action. No more picking up shells. I can do it and aint nothing special about me. Just takes bit of practice.

1 Like

that ones not being made anymore in afraid, might come back with some interest.

Its an 1887, gas run, half length dart shells, full metal lever action, plastic for the rest of it. Off of ali express, cost a pretty penny.

Glaring structural issue the barrel threading is the only hard point between the foreend and the reciever. Broke one after one drop, bought the last one they had a while after.

They have a springer version, and for an 1883 rifle, looks like metal action for the rifle, shotty can’t remember, colours are a bit all over the place though.

only like 160 with shippin for the rifle, eyein one atm, shotty was probably close to that

Yeah thats a fair point :sweat_smile: I think I’m just desperately trying to find a reason to buy it other than “it looks so damn cool!” Unfortunately, after all my research, that seems to be the only real selling point.

Yeah I could do that, but thats more effort than I want to put in as a casual :sweat_smile: if it was like the old school bb guns where you could just fill the tube with like 15-20 gels then I could see them selling so many of these things. But as mentioned above, they are apparently quite hard to even cock the lever. That combined with only having 5 shots if you preload one, having to manage shells and the high price point, i don’t see many people being able to justify the purchase.

1 Like