Show us your collection!

Surviving in the bush is easy… :wink:

Let’s see how you do in Morayfield :joy:

Shut up don’t let the secret out or they’ll all bloody move out in the scrub. :laughing:

1 Like

The Davbot John Wick collection thus far. Waiting on a better Pit Viper than the GE one and the Gen 12 shotty :drooling_face:
Dont ask for specs, i collect and shoot for fun. I can chrono if anyone really wants to know about specific blasters.

6 Likes

My WW2 blasters. Didnt get excited by the Thompson so i never bought one. Looking forward to the GBBR M1 Carbines. Ignore the AK, its there cos this group shot was for blasters available to the NVA/VC in a milsim group.

4 Likes

My M16 family. M16A4 GBBR from GE. Meh quality but fun plinker.
CYMA with the shell dressing taped to it has Brownells retro handguard and flat delta ring.
CYMA with grey reciever has JG jandguard with heatshield.
CAR-15 is JG M16A1 i converted to CAR-15
XM177 is Classic Army.

5 Likes

That’s what I would call a QUALITY collection there mate! :ok_hand:
I was never a huge fan of the Thompson either for some reason.
Don’t know why, when it had such a long history and a big following from appearances in so many classic movies.

Loved it in old 1920’s-1930’s Gangster movies, drum fed sparkles in Mob wars…… then many old War Action movies with stick fed sparkles getting sprayed at the bad guys :sunglasses:

Your ZB26 got me all sad again though :hugs::frowning:

Is that the Hanke Kar98? The bolts black and tripping me out. If it’s the DB, where’d u get the bolt?
*edit. Never mind. Got too excited and didn’t see the pins through the receiver.

Sorry for making you sad Doc :pensive: :slightly_smiling_face: leave the tyranny state and relocate :grin:

Yeah just the plastic one. Got a deal from Bikersmurf too good to pass up, just got it as a wall hanger. I have 4 real steel Kar98 rifles so I didnt want the gel blaster, same for the No1 Mk111.

2 Likes

Has certainly been on my mind a lot…… but involves sorting out a life for my highly autistic effected Son to be away from family as well :thinking:

Family first above all. It just sucks that pollies and the popo treat us like we are still convicts.

2 Likes

Wait, what?
Since when did we stop being Convicts?
I think the Government missed that office memo. :roll_eyes::joy:

1 Like

South Australia, the Tourist Colony be like:

Join us then you are free from things like covid restrictions and the gov actually pays and charges less for basic services :+1: I’ll admit it was nice driving around to get things without other idiots in my way. :rofl:

1 Like

I feel you on that one bob my sister is on the spectrum a big move like that is to much stimulation for them and would cause them a lot of stress

3 Likes

That just proves my point.

Who pays more for basic bullshit than tourists? :laughing:

I’m tryin’ to train myself to scroll through this forum with my finger down the left side of my phone screen… normal scrolling down the right side just results in a whole lot of unintended post reactions… :rofl:

So if you get a face pissing itself laughing under your post telling us you’ve broken a leg, don’t be offended :wink:

1 Like

AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE
TO ANYONE MONITORING THIS FORUM
THIS IS THE EXTENT OF MY COLLECTION
I DO NOT POSSESS ANY AMMUNITION
AS IT HAS BEEN HARD TO FIND .
THANKYOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING

3 Likes

mp5 :drooling_face:

I am really tempted to get one of these cheao sometime

I’m a bit worried about that pineapple, Smurf…

Prickly litte buggers… a bit of it could lodge under the skin and cause a nasty skin infection. :joy: