Show us your collection!

can i share prop gun collection? :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

Definitely worth having one these days, takes a bit getting them purring right but if you can model it you can print it most of the time.

I just don’t always have the time or money, for other parts, to finish some stuff.
would love to finalise some parts and get them machined but just don’t have that kind of money laying around these days.

1 Like

if someone was really good with fusion 360 or solidworks I would love to see someone take a the vandal from valorant and make it into a gel blaster.

:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Na, your not alone there, we are all in the same boat. I was just getting you back for your Elcan comment. No harm no foul, even :rofl:

I don’t even remember that honestly :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Doc just you wait…

Just youuu wait

not sure if 3d printed (non-work) props are ok to show? dun’t want to be in trouble for it.

@DocBob

This is everything I got, not including every case shell and mag obviously.
I think I do wanna get rid of quite a bit of it eventually, though not sure what yet. Pretty impressed with just how much there was, especially since I never use em.

2 Likes

noice collection. i don’t think i could ever do anything above an SMG. would be an awkward thing to stare at.

therefore i prefer pistols :smiley:

1 Like

You fkn legend!

How the hell did you find a Red Towel * TM large enough to fit all of your collection onto?

My old Red Towel *TM had trouble even fitting a single ZB26 or ACR MSR Bushmaster in a single pic!

Great collection mate…… don’t get rid of a single thing :sunglasses:

1 Like

Shit.
I thought , I had a problem…!!! :rofl: :rofl:
Good work, laddy…!!

Good to see you have a fire extinguisher…
Amongst…xxxxx number of blasters…
For, you know, safety…!!! :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

This is an old photo. hopefully it’s ok.

2 Likes

That’s an absolutely awesome collection, and yet so different in the sense of what you have gathered for your own personal tastes compared with mine!

You have such a great variety of pieces, whereas mine were all my own personal tastes for WW2, Classic historical pieces and no interest in pistols or some other newer models of Armaments.

1 Like

that’s too much. i wouldn’t know what to do with them.

That’s not all of them…… that’s only what I could fit in the room and stand way back outside the door to try and fit in one picture!

Honestly only about another 12/Dozen blasters that weren’t able to fit in that photo, and was at the end of giving away probably a dozen more beforehand…… because this was the last of what was left only a few weeks before the WA bans were coming into effect :cry:

1 Like

i imagine someone lying on a bed of gel blasters like the American Beauty poster.

I look at that photo, and think…

Where’s the pistols…!!

Yeah…… was never interested in pistols…… and I still ain’t :roll_eyes:

I only had that pre release GLOCK G18C that was sent to me for free to review, plus the lonely SKD Manual pistol which was a “bonus” gift sent out with the purchase of another Gelblaster rifle.

Grew up with rifles, obviously because Pistol’s are highly illegal and complianced in our firearm laws.

I have had the opportunity to shoot a weird .22 full auto GLOCK style pistol, plus a .38 and .45 Revolver through a mate of mine who signed me in as a guest at his local gun range for quite some time.

Funny thing is that I out shot his previous target records on the Metal Silhouette targets out to 100 metres even though I had never handled a Pistol in my whole life of shooting!

I really don’t “gel” with pistol shooting, only been bought up as a kid doing normal culling on farms with rifles/shotguns and competition target shooting across the state with .177 & .22 Air Rifles.

1 Like

Well ya see, I got a Red Blanket *TM no clue where from had it forever now, a couple old pics on the old forum usin it way back when.

Barely fit everything, missed my fmg9 cause it was in mah backpack.

And I really appreciate that comin from you, I know anything I lose is probably gonna be gifted to some newbies to see soke real use at least.

It is definitely a really cool collection, seeing em all out is really nice, the AWM, M4 and 1911 are my brothers I bought off him when he lost interest, a far few were bought off another forum member a while back for crazy cheap.

There is an ak there from before the M9 flashlight battery havin pistol, all the way up to the Hwasan db that just came out a few weeks ago. Glock from another state, roughed up vector passed to me at someones door, a pair of blue ak’s, a mossberg, 2011 all dirt cheap from up in the mountain. It’s neat lookin at em all n rememberin where they came from, there’s a pistol in there that is actually a cap gun someone gave me back when the manual springers were the coolest thing ever, it’s all diecast with a plastic mock slide and curvy mag, and it made me so happy for so long.

The nerf was my og collection before gel blasters came out, and held relevance for a long while up till the 870 which stole my heart.

That lever shotgun is the last they made, not enough people buyin em which is a shame they are cool.

The accustrike qas my last nerfgun, the stampede was my stepdads and is the heaviest mfer, also its an aeg I think which is rare for nerf, most are manual springers or fly wheels. The raven can be blamed for my degenerate fall to bullpup rifles.

@exakel yeah pistols are really nice, very easily become an extension of your arm which I like, and they are usually fairly different despite being very similar, a game called Reciever really plays into that. Smg’s even more so, part of me still really wants an mp5k

@BME Heheh yeah, now I am caught between expanding and swapping bits, clearing space cause that picture is over half my floorspace. Probably upgrading to a nicer m4 and maybe ak, dunno about the snipers, smgs might get swapped around, pistols are easier to make a case for but I figure I’ll wanna get nicer ones someday given that glock is a p1 without a mag, the sig is fucked, I am dyin for a rhino and the 2011 is a fuckin 2011 lmao

this time next year it will either be worse by sheer quantity or worse by refinement, full metal everything, pretty and potentially even used slightly who knows hehehe, itchin to put some rounds through the db

That’s a really awesome and well balanced collection :+1:

I understand your purchases from other members/states, because I spent money buying stuff from old GBF members when they were facing the state bans.

I had plenty of boxes packed full of gear that I purchased from members, not because I wanted/needed them, but mostly due to wanting to try help them recoup some coin having to get rid of their gear as the bans approached :cry:

I love your NERF collection…… which is something that I have never delved into before because I spent all of my time playing Paintball up until Gelblasters were released and made commonly available.

Now that the WA Bans are in effect, I’m seriously considering looking into the NERF products, only so that I can still enjoy playing with my kids and maybe get back into the hobby of building stupid Frankenstein personally modified stuff :+1::sunglasses:

2 Likes