Show us your collection!

There is a different brand that has trumped nerf recently you will probably see if you look up them floam flinger youtubers, comes stock upgraded with qol and mod friendly design

Nerf recently has been lacking, knowing how nerf has been going I would be happy gettin older stuff to hobbyists that would really appreciate em, like that bulky pistol is a disc blaster, that may have been my favourite nowadays since it seems to be top up loaded like a pump shotty, those seem pretty rare, stampede as well, the rest is just neat.

Would probably be as happy seeing an enthusiast getting a new thing to mess with as a kid havin fun with whatever still works hehe.

I think you’d probably have fun with nerf, especially with the 3d printers making some realky cool designs, a double action shell fed pistol, pump tube fed shotgun, and I think a 50cal all by the same guy. And half length waffle heads being more common nowadays makin everything more accurate

Appreciate your comments, and am definitely interested in NERF products…. even some stupidly cheap and poorly produced products that I am willing to purchase and get back into the enjoyment of modifying crap to do stupid things that they were never designed for!

I religiously follow @BradleyPhillipsYT every day for many years now.

Funny thing that his channel was always 100% NERF until Gelblasters came onto the scene, but he knows his shit and I respect his honesty on everything NERF/Blaster related.

Still can’t see myself getting excited about Pistols though, simply something that has never been part of my life when it comes to “weapons”.

I did include the FB GLOCK G18C on my load out…… but in all honesty, was not ever required when swinging a decent built SMG main arm.

1 Like

How big is the mag on the fire extinguisher :joy:

1 Like

I did see that……. But couldn’t comment as all of my Extinguishers are in the workshop, not in the house! :joy:

It’s pretty high capacity but that is for a sidearm, unfortunately the primary is out for repairs so it wasn’t in the picture… that being the flamethrower

@DocBob less an issue of cheap and more maliciously cheap, newer nerf stuff from when I had last been up to date is built to be unrepairable, plastic pins and glue, garbage internals that will shatter with regular use, Nerf has truly fallen in the last few years… but from ashes

Dart Zone has absolutely wiped the floor with Nerf, they released a series of really really good designs, and they are cheaper then a lot of the crap nerf was putting out too, strongly reccomend looking into those, Foamflinging has gotten a lot bigger then just nerf, would hate to see you get into it only to be met with a company that hates modders rather then the people that want to see you make weird and wonderful atrocities

And yeah I can understand that, I tend to like everything which makes a reasonable collection impossible, would love a heavy lmg but so fsr none have impressed me

All that I can gather from @BradleyPhillipsYT channel is the worker swifts and his couple of other different decent brand models :+1:

I laughed hard at his last review of the Flywheel design latest release…… which certainly made a lot of sense as to what not to buy!

1 Like

I can see why you like him, seems like a good bloke, just watched his vid on the bearing based dart rifling

Keen to see your exploits whenever you get around to messin with darts

1 Like

My wall’s pretty full at the moment… I tend to base my purchases on what I think would be a cool addition these days. Time to ditch the tac vest to make more room. :thinking:

So soon I’ll either be extending the wall or giving up buying more blasters…

Where’s that Gyprock?? :joy:

4 Likes

A new man cave, would have 4 new walls…
Just saying…!!:grinning:

1 Like

The other walls are full of guitars!! :laughing:

2 Likes

I had more but had to destroy some because…

• not enough space
  • don’t want undue attention
  • some were just too big
  • the novelty wore off
2 Likes

Here’s the vandal I was talking about. This is an old pic, it no longer exists.

1 Like

my 2 favourites: johnny silverhand’s pistol and the service weapon from Control.

1 Like

So what am I looking at here? Is it a gel blaster, what gearbox is in it?

errrrr… it was just a static model. never considered how to do all that engineering rubbish.

oh right, that you printed I guess. That must have taken some time. Neat.

1 Like

yeah, that took days to print. was fun for a while, the novelty wore off and so i deleted into the trash bin.

i just like that feeling of looking like a badass hahaha

Think I saw a kit for the vandal to make from an AK receiver, on thingy somewhere, or maybe on Cults as a purchase.

oh ok. but in this case i think this model printed was just ripped from the game’s assets and edited in a way to make it printable.

Yeah that’s typically what they do for those models. The scales usually whack too.

1 Like