Show us your collection!

I’m guessing, this is enough , for @ParaFox404 , and @Deadsquid , to go nuts…
Maybe @Friendly_Fire too…?

Upgraded, vintage nerf stuff…

Rampages (upgraded springs), CS-18 (lipo mods), Stryfe ( lipo upgraded)…Ithink i even have the old double barrel rhino, at mums place…

Hasnt been touched in years, I used to go to my sisters place, and give the neice and nephew hell…!!

Then , gelblasters came out, and were more realistic, quieter, and easier clean up…

Still. para would probs still love the ruffcut…2x4 rows…pump action…

Are these things, worth anything, nowadays…?
Apart from parts, for a potential pulse rifle build…?

2 Likes

it’s annoying that even the limited nerf stuff is hard to find in NSW… for me at least.

You can at least, also use it as a hairdryer…!!

At least the NERF pulse rifle, has a button you hold down to spool up, when your ready…

2 Likes

You know what…?
Maybe, make the pulse rifle a springer…!

It already has a limited mag capacity…

A pump action, already installed

Hi power spring, no noise…

Cheap and easy conversion.?

That’s a pretty good idea!
Would have to have it sitting in front of me on the bench…… but could just possibly work!

Definitely would be better than the flywheel design :+1:

1 Like

To people in the hobby they wouldnt be worth a whole lot but I’m sure you’d find buyers, yellow stuff is older and more exciting from memory, and weird stuff oughta be harder to get I assume, I’m not exactly in the hobby, sure you’ll find out pretty quick aye

Roughcut is one I am sad I didn’t get، sledgefire it the one I wanted forever though it never came into stock at any shop near me I was so upset about it

Looks like a cool set of stuff though, stryfe and recon were like the smallest and most modifiable ones for flywheel or springer respectively, shame I never had a stryfe

I had a friend with tonnes of the blue ones, we had yellow ones, a couple offbrand, and then I went all in on the white ones cause modular

Really wanted the shell based stuff like the belt fed lmg and sledgefire, but if I was playing nowadays roughcut is a sure pick. Hammershots were also pretty good pistols

1 Like

I’ve got a Vulcan EBF-25 sitting in a container … conversion springs to mind. :laughing:

The prices of the older Nerf stuff is all over the place when you look on ebay… goes from dirt cheap to astronomical for the same thing :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I waaaant iiiiiit

my step dads mate had one and it was the coolest fuckin thing I never got to touch

It’s probably the only lmg I would be interested in outta everything, my only belt blaster was an off brand pump action that didn’t quite hit

but I could load one shell and rack it like a shotty which was neat

get some servos and an ardunio and make an automatic turret… controlled by a steam deck.

There used to be a nerf guy on Youtube, Jodocast.

He made a copy of the turret gun from the movie “Aliens”, pulled out all the stops, servos, laser, the thing was amazing! :+1:

where the fuck would you get a steam deck from

Woolies

1 Like

are you fucken joking

well there go the rest of my savings sorry kids looks like its community college for you

HOW THE FUCK IS WOOLIES SELLING IT THOUGH

Steam themselves wont let me order it wtf is this black magic heresy

you can buy through kogan and reebelo. i got mine from reebelo.

it’s being sold by a 3rd party so it’s still grey market.

ah gotchya, might wait but we’ll see huh

still good fun to mess with…the only real fun i have left.

:sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

On marketplace

2 Likes

I might have a crack at selling the “modded” ones individually, or in pairs…

There were 2S stryfe convesions, 3S CS18 conversions etc, that were high perfomance mods, and not cheap. I know i wouldnt get much for them, but a nerf-mod enthusiast might recognise their value, and pay $60-70 bucks…whereas a suburban mum probably would think " i can get a $100 bundle , with more than that…"

1 Like