………

3 in one night….

That makes you…

Tri-Hard-ual…!!

:rofl: :rofl: :joy:

Anything for the respectable nation of iraq

Are you sure I can’t see, looks like Syria to me :rofl:

@exakel read further up for Jazzy’s post :+1:

Uuuuummmmm so what happened the last few days?
All good I hope!

Jim_Carrey jim carrey its alive GIF

2 Likes

Software reinstalled, with ASIO / QPS searchbots embedded.

They work backwards, track you, your ip address, download your hard drive and search history, see how you vote, check for unpaid parking fines….and see what you had for breakfast….

Nothing to worry about…:smiley::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I was just wondering about a conspiracy theory that the whole Forum and everyone who is in it was being investigated by the “Brass” and was patiently waiting for the TRG to come and kick my door in at 2:53 am :joy:

Screaming at me…… “We’ve had accusations against you possessing long hard shafts and small squishy balls” !!!

“Comply, submit!”
(takes a beating and gets Tasered) :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Should “swollen balls, soaked with fluid…”

Be put I the “Upcoming blaster” thread…??

Things have the potential to go downhill, really fast…!!

There’s a very long tradition of thread topics going completely unrelated and downhill very fast!

It’s like we need three different “Shit Pits” to move all of these different tangents into! :roll_eyes::joy:

Same question, asked again…?

Unknown at present. Best guess is ‘knock on effects from the Optus stuff’. Not even sure how correct that is, though. I may be misinterpreting some synchronicity there.

1 Like

Haven’t been able to get access for a couple of days

1 Like

Site’s back
Thank god I can stop drinking now
The last couple of days have been a blur since the site went dark.:beer::beer:

Hold on to your butts, not sure if this is the end of the issues. I sent a message to AFX, and hopefully he’ll be able to find out what’s going on.

Probably a cyber attack.
Random malicious hack , from china.

Then, they figured out they were blocking a site, that buys chinese goods, So…

:rofl: :rofl:

Hope its all sorted…

Yes, I mentioned that in a message after the sight crashed when I got in contact with a couple of other good people here.

Large CYBER attack shut down OPTUS, quite a few Websites and businesses, including a massive Australian Port Operation Company which is effecting major shipping operations across WA and the Eastern States causing delays everywhere.

Cyber security is a massive thing…

If the Aust govt, has removed chinese made security cameras, from all of its buildings…well…

Bloody china.

I hope we dont see war, in our lifetime…no one ever does…

God help us if trump gets in, he’d surrunder to putin overnight, over ukraine

And tell china, … forget about ANZUS / AUKUS, im not honouring it…you can have Australia…

I remember when we provided the outsourced IT services to Optus, they were always wanting to do everything on the cheap. They wouldn’t stump up for a proper high availability solution. In the end were happy to have someone else take over when SingTel got involved

In other banking environments, our biggest threat came from Microsoft errors

Most banks are regularly hit by attacks of one form or another

It’s back - again (20 characters)