The Old Forum

Lmao i got no clue what your on about but u right

1 Like

I sincerely miss old @Farmercyst :confused:
Does anyone have any contact with him on any other platforms?

Just want to say my thanks to those involved in getting the forum back!!
Used to run the username say_nuffin on the old forum, but thought I would change it up this timešŸ˜
Only realised that it was back due to @BradleyPhillipsYT mentioning the forum in his latest vid and that got me searching

4 Likes

I used to love when I would do a Google search when looking for blaster parts etc. and my ā€œDocs Modsā€ from the old Forum used to appear on the internet all the time! :astonished::sunglasses::+1:
Sure do miss those days :cry:

5 Likes

I do miss the mighty red towel
It was always a treat to see what you got next.
I actually bought a few blasters on your recommendation

3 Likes

I know the feeling.

If you did a google search of ā€œaliens pulse rifle gel blasterā€, all my photos, which i posted, would appearā€¦

One guy even told me, he found his way onto the forum, through following my picsā€¦

Maybe i should put up some pics again, as there currently arenā€™t any, on this forumā€¦

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a good idea to start a new topic in the relevant section and post up pics and information that you have :+1:

I would like to be able to do the same thingā€¦ā€¦ but would involve trying to get all of my pics off my old dead phone :confused:

2 Likes

Cheers mate, the Red Towel *TM certainly made it easier to spot my pics and posts on different places all over the internet :+1::joy:

I always tried to get the very latest blasters and be the first to tear them to piecesā€¦. as I didnā€™t give a shit about voiding ā€œwarrantiesā€ or crying over broken/missing parts OOTB.

I always liked to get 2 of every model blaster so that I could keep one box stockā€¦. never even fire itā€¦ā€¦ and the other could be modified however I thought would suit the particular style of blaster.

Probably why I ended up having so many :flushed::joy:

6 Likes

Now if you lived in the states and all these were real steal
You would be considered an amateur weapons owner :joy:

1 Like

Correct me if im wrong, but is that a wells mp5k in the centre, that you have modified? Or is it one of those shitty clicking mag kiddie toysā€¦

1 Like

Not a shitty clicky kids toyā€¦ā€¦ itā€™s actually a very rare and collectable first MP5K to be released as a ā€œproperā€ Gel Blaster. :flushed:

I will try and remember/research the brand and post it up on here :+1:

1 Like

Woohoo, found it!
Released back 2017, very few were imported into Australia as they were low production numbers and very expensive at the timeā€¦.,ā€¦hence quite rare these days.
Made by HQ Industries was a top line blaster and the first of the ā€œseriousā€ adult blastersā€¦ā€¦not the same as the previous ā€œkids toyā€ blasters.
Was quite a few years until another manufacturer ever released another version of the MP5Kā€™s.

2 Likes

If it has more than 220 fps and a pricetag of less than 350 back in 2018-19, that actually sounds quite good.

Yeah, was a lot of money and pretty decent performance at the time, especially compared with the cheaper toy blasters that were first released which everyone was used to buying.

The alloy barrel and t-piece was a first and unimaginable technology in a toy blaster! :flushed:

1 Like

Given the popularity of the Tippmann A5 in the paintball scene, it kinda makes sense that this was one of the first choices to make gel ball popular.

2 Likes

Hmmmā€¦

Something very rare, and collectable, you say.?.?!

Just so happens, I have oneā€¦!

Great little blaster, i love it.

Got it from M4a1, it was a kit only to begin with.

Had it fitted with a ported gen 8, it does around 280 fps, and is quite accurate, as far as gel blasters go.

The double interconnected mag is good, gives it a decent capacity.
It does have some feeding issues at times, though this is more about the type of gels it uses.

Its only downside, is it feels a bit plasticy, in the hand.
The Gas mp5k feels the goods, but has a small mag capacity.
The mag capacity of this one, does the jobā€¦

Great little blasterā€¦!!

2 Likes

Are the mags electric? Or are they springers like the mp40?

Electric magsā€¦.

The way it should beā€¦

2 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome to see another one mate :+1:
Definitely ā€œplastiqueā€ due to their ageā€¦ā€¦ before the great discovery of Nylon in the latter part of the century :joy:

Were certainly a great blaster in their time and just shows how far things have progressed :flushed:

2 Likes

Thereā€™s another unusual and relatively rare old blaster in that group pic of mine too @The_General
Itā€™s in the top middle of the picā€¦ā€¦ I wonder if you can pick out what it is :thinking:
@Bigmuthadrums is the only other person I knew who had one :sunglasses:

1 Like