The Old Forum

Are you talking about the JM Mp5, or the SKD M4-SS? I though they were both common.

Itā€™s right at the top above the Gen9 :thinking:

Ahh. The ar15. I had one.

Wrong :joy:
I think @Bigmuthadrums might have a good chance at cracking this one :thinking:
The Drum mag should give him a clue!

Oh shit
Isnt that the terminator m4

1 Like

5sšŸ¤”
Still got mine on the wallšŸ‘

Can i have my privilages back. Not to sure who the mods are yet. Only discovered the new gbf today

2 Likes

All sorted for you.

20 characters

2 Likes

I have just discovered the forum is back! Did all of the old content make itā€™s way accross or is it now lost?
I was twitchysteve on the old forum I believe. Frequent reader. Poster of questions or answers if I think it could be of value.

2 Likes

Itā€™s all gone.

Welcome back :+1:

1 Like

Bringinā€™ this thread back from the dead! SHAZZAM!

Hereā€™s hoping somebody remembers the username and I donā€™t have to go trawling for anything notable I might have posted

2 Likes

I gotchu fam.

20char

1 Like

So this feels right to post here, turns out the old forum was technicly archived and still browsable but its a hit and miss on what is there. Site i love to use called the way back machine it basicly takes the content of a site and makes a second copy, it looks to only have about 2 pages of the latest stream sadly as of may 16 this year. Gel Blaster Forum - The world's no.1 Gel Blaster community if anyone wants to go see it on the wayback machine

4 Likes

Hey, would like to restore my previous account as well if thatā€™s still possible. Same handle.

What kind of proof do you need and where do I message it to you? I only have a confirmation email, some account promotion emails+tonnes of thread reply emails lol

1 Like

Hey mate, good to see you back again :+1:
I will tag our resident tech wizard @JazzyWard to help you out as this ole dog still learning the ropes with this new technology :joy:

2 Likes

we need positive proof,ā€¦

like credit card details, bank account numbers and passwords, drivers license numbers, etc etcā€¦!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Just kidding.!

2 Likes

Donā€™t forget $2000 worth of Target Gift Cards as the joining fee as well :+1:

Oh yes, I conveniently left those all in my old accountā€¦

1 Like

Somwhow I found my way hereā€¦ been an ice ageā€¦ :joy:

Good to see some of the old school crew kicking around in here :wink: