The Old Forum

Pfft yeah right…just a random photo, lifted from the net… :rofl:

I refuse to believe, that squiddy looks anything other than this…!!

Those of us in the old forum, saw your pencil moustache photo, but likewise rejected it…!!
Whats a minor doing in bali, without his parents…???
:rofl: :rofl:

0_Wv5rHUzi5-61HcCw

Correct. Err the ex SASR soldier he claimed to be and Detective he certainly was not.

Mom and Dad basement dweller he was around 23 yo. Never lived in Vic to start with. NSW.

Na I’ve seen that sexy man before :rofl: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

Leave the buku bali alone this time. You’ll get the clap :joy:

1 Like

Depends if you are referring to me or not? Your post I’ve just realized can be taken both ways. I aint no fucking dic. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m not sure what you mean?

Wow.

I live in a really simple world.

I am, who i say i am…
and do, what i say i do…

Any person, who choses to practise lies, and deceipt…goes down a pathway of lies…
Why would they do it… ? to pretend, to be more, than what they say they are…
Nothing good, comes from that…

The pathway of lies, always collapses, when the spotlight of truth is shone upon it…

Make good choices, live a life you can be proud of, and there is no need to lie…
Its not easy, but worth it…

Honest people , tend to believe those people, who tell lies, convincingly…
Thats a glitch, of human nature, that manipulators exploit…

4 Likes

I really dig your attitude mate :ok_hand:
As a business owner myself, your work ethic and morals are exactly the same as how I run my business.

My Gelblaster building/modifying gig was just a word of mouth thing that I enjoyed doing as a “tech” as a hobby in my downtime.

Still steeply anchored in my knowledge of all things mechanical and electrical to enjoy helping others out with their own blaster issues and wanting advice/work available to upgrade to their desired results :sunglasses:

This is the most heartbreaking thing that the WA bans took away from myself personally…… it wasn’t all about my own personal enjoyment being removed, it was my whole hobby and ability to help others that was shot down in flames :cry:

Hence why I am still deeply involved with offering advice/knowledge to others getting into this hobby/sport, even though I can’t get to enjoy participating in it physically myself.

3 Likes

If you’ve ever been down to vic high probability you’ve seen me

Your last sentence simply.

Yes I’ve been there dozens of times. You still haven’t come here yet :laughing:

I’ll probably go there one day on the V line and try out battle for waterloo or whatever it’s called

Referring to tigers constant ‘know it all’ attitude

Ah that’s ok then :rofl: :+1: Dic was meant to be short for Detective but I guess that was missed.

1 Like

I’m having a little trouble reading paragraph 762, section 563.
Can you please clarify for me? :joy:

OK curious, whats this discord server of theirs?

Danger Close.
I was invited at the very start…… but got booted off because I was letting old Forum members know about this new Forum being started up.

Was many angry replies and messages with many accusations flying around…… so wasn’t too keen remaining a part of that toxic environment anyrate.

Mainly only wanted to keep in touch with as many of the old members that I could.

That’s why it’s nice to have so many of the Old Crew still part of this Forum :sunglasses::+1:

I had a similar experience with the discord crew. Vibe was nasty to be honest, couldn’t be bothered with it at all. I dont like the discord platform and add a dose of toxicity… yuk.

6 Likes

Yeah, was a ragged and difficult platform for me to follow/engage with…… especially when I had never been on anything like Discord/Reddit etc. before.

My only online experience was Spacebook and the old Forum, which is a much easier place to navigate and use in this template :+1:

My very first experience on the Discord wasn’t very enjoyable, basically the same toxic environment that the old Forum had degenerated to before it was shut down.

I’m really thankful to everyone here who got this new Forum off the ground, to have a familiar platform with familiar people who will work together to try and avoid the issues found in the dying months of the old Forum :+1:

5 Likes