The Shit Pit

No kidding. I wouldn’t expect a man with literally ANY other accent to be able to pull that off :laughing:

The stuff he pulls off is honestly impressive. Even manages to get this ancient beast firing properly, on petrol. Only reason to stop it is the total lack of cooling.

1 Like

In all reality…… I’ve also done this stuff for many vehicles over many years.

I actually had a 1936 Chev Pickup older than this one that I managed to get purring like a kitten with the right amount of care and diligence.

The main difference is that I seem to have much more mechanical sympathy when making sure that I don’t be a heavy handed redneck, that’s potentially destroying a good rebuildable engine, through just forcing something to run with total disregard for the damage that’s being done in the process to the poor old girls :cry:

1 Like

Nice bedroom :rofl: do you hit the crank handle to get the Chev going in the morning? :laughing: :rofl:

They must have let, the heavy handed redneck, work on the space x rocket…!!

Yeah mate :joy:
That’s when I was camping down my shed whilst clearing out the property that I just sold :+1:

1 Like

Bloody Titans! Why do I do this to myself?!

Phins up…
Im obligated to say that, now I live in the area…

1 Like

You live in “The” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
20 characters

1 Like

I’m bored and I wasted 10 bucks on a Midjourney subscription last week. Anyone want to fuck with an image creation AI?

Give me prompts, I’ll feed it in. It can’t be too outrageous, I nearly got banned the other day for trying to prompt it with “hitler getting his arse beat by toddlers” because no hitler, for example.

Some I’ve done, though.

1960s magazine ad for an iphone

Cyberpunk Communist Revolution

Ginger Cat standing over a mouse trophy

Faceless metallic robot wearing a black flannel shirt and red undershirt, photorealistic

Shot Show 2029

Your turn. What should I tell it?

1 Like

Why does the chick in the bottom right magazine look like the nurse from one flew over the cuckoos nest

One of my favourite pastimes lately is watching strangely terrifying AI generated movie clips and advertisements.

It’s comedy and horror all in the same package :crazy_face:

1 hr sit in melb…waiting for next a/craft…
Anybody want a $9.70 sausage roll, or $12.90 pie.?.?!

I’m not kidding…

LET’S SEE THEM BAN THESE

3 Likes

What tha fck tourist prices are those! :face_with_spiral_eyes:

Surely your company provides meals for you much better than that?

1 Like

Is that a tic-tactical,?.?

1 Like

I pay money to avoid airline food.

First prize…1 airline meal.
Second prize…2 airline meals…
Third prize…3 airline meals…

You get the idea…!!!
Salads at brissy airport, from the Vietnamese cold roll place, are good…

Christ almighty, just reaffirmed my thoughts of having a big juicy Hamburger with the lot at the local Post Office for $10 was a good thing.

2 Likes

Next time I go to visit my son in the states I am going to bring one of these back.
The look on the custom’s officer face should be priceless
There called a redneck plunger

1 Like

Don’t envy you @BME if this is the kind of crap that you are expected to live off! :flushed:

Thafuck even IS THAT!:nauseated_face:

2 Likes

That looks like a dried out cowturd, that’s been in the sun for a week…

In other words, similar to airline food…!! :rofl: :rofl:
" Feather or Leather", gets very old, very fast…

The salads I grab are from “Rolled” at the domestic airport…
Meat of your choice, fresh salad, rice / noodle base…fills you up without feeling bloated… $11 well spent ( staff discount). Good Bahn Mi’s as well.

Did an international flight the other day, avoided the return catering, and called into airport KFC, to grab a wrap.

2 kids working, over 5 mins to be served, then nearly 20 mins wait for it…
I was so pissed off, i was going to ask for a refund…

No point complaining to the kids working there, their care factor was negative…