The Shit Pit

The amount of meme’s that have came out about the Nashville shooter is so over the top
There are some sick people out there
Dam I wish I had thought of some of them😜

1 Like

Well I’ll be damned. The poor Ferny Forest :frowning: I want to say throw the bastards out, but nobody besides a single greens senator seems to be even proposing that it stops.

Like I’ve said, I vote on issues. Endangered koalas are a pretty major one. I’d hope someone would step up and try to do something about it.

1 Like

I honestly do not get why the need is to clear forests for bog rolls or anything. There is that much unused acerage in Australia that does nothing why not plant those areas up for consumable wood needs.
I live right next door to 80,000ha of “national park” there is underground water. Crappy Malley trees on sand as far as the horizon. Nobody hardly visits, it is flat and nothing to see besides Malley trees. There is a couple dozen goats in there that they try to helicopter shoot each year and that’s it. Never see any Park Rangers nor do council do anything. 2014 bushfire went through burnt every last hectare of it. Fire services just let it burn. Wasn’t even on the news.
That would place be ideal imo to setup some sort of forest for wood needs.

1 Like

God, imagine the soil retention you could start doing if you planted forests there, too. It would certainly be a big project to set up the first time, but once the ball got rolling you could transform a whole area into something both beautiful to look at for however many years it takes to grow, and economically useful, AND sustainable.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply @BME …… I was having a joke about the Chinese finding what looks like Gels on the moon surface, and I thought you might have been to blame, seeing that you are definitely the closest person in range to the moon……unlike us plebs down here on earth :joy:

i’m surprised anything chinese made, can make it to the moon and back…!!

Lets not give them the contract, to build a moon base…!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Im pretty sure lego, builds moon bases better than the chinese…!!

Didn’t realise they had Lego in the 1800’s

impertinent squid…

“Lego”…is what you will shout, as you get grabbed, and throttled…!! :rofl: :rofl:

I’m sure Ernie Dingo had a Lego Kangaroo for a pet in the 1820’s, seen a documentary about it :laughing:

I PREFER THEM ORIGINAL

2 Likes

Well, theres no escaping this, anywhere …

How he thinks he looks…

Reality…???

Good photoshopping, on both instances…!!

Let the games ( and 2.5 years of trials / multiple legal proceedings etc ) begin…

2 Likes

I SO WANT A PAIR OF THESE

FB_IMG_1679785920344

1 Like

Looks like @Deadsquid Squiddy

I know it’s not Australian but a bit of knowledge never hurts.

3 Likes

Just found this out, it’s a show/game for chasey. Far out what next they going to reinvent from school. Egg the headmasters car would be a good show. :rofl: complete with offenders getting their arse caned.

2 Likes

Thafuck did I just watch! :flushed:
World thumb wrestling champion next ? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Coming soon to a Netflix special , near you….

Domestic arguments championship , mixed race edition…!!!

“We have a drunk Irish husband, vs a cantankerous Scottish wife…it’s gonna be a multi racial, multi insult, multi decibel throw down…!!!”

And , people would probably watch it…:crazy_face::disappointed::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

And despite it being the #1 rated show in the past 30 years, they cancel it before a third season.

2 Likes

@DocBob reckon you could get this running?

1 Like

That’s pretty damn redneck! :joy:
A big ask for the old girl, especially when there would have been chunks of pistons down in the crank and none of those old side valves would have been sealing at all :flushed:

1 Like