TV & Movies

Point Man on Amazon prime.

It’s a Vietnam movie trying to have a serious discussion about racism and moral reasoning n the battlefront.

Juxtapose that against the worst ballistic special effects and extra’s acting you’ve ever seen, and you have the chaos of “Point Man”.

I gave up after two goes getting 30 mins further each time!

John Wick 4 is out next year. i think i saw a trailer or something:

1 Like

Hopefully as good as no3. First one was good, second was pretty shit, 3rd was good.

1 Like

Imo the first one was the best, had a basis in actual firearm mechanics and well-choreographed fights, and the second and third sort of became generic Hollywood action movies.

I love all the Wicks :fire: :partying_face: :love_you_gesture:

One of my favored ones as a family member was there dropping things off for the US the day before it kicked off.

3 Likes

Take on the battleship board game. I liked it :+1:

4 Likes

Owned that one since it came out​:+1::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Gotta love the Missouri swinging into action, eat some lead you m#$&^@ker :rofl:

2 Likes

Enjoyed this one

5 Likes

Kelly’s Heroes rules

3 Likes

Watched the new predator movie (PREY)
Not too bad at all👍

1 Like

Alright need some recommendations on new tv shows to start watching similar to the below

Seal Team
Six
Justified
Jack Ryan
Terminal list
Yellowstone
Berlin station

1 Like

FB_IMG_1662151662942~2

2 Likes

Give S.W.A.T. a go, it’s not bad bit glorified. Gimme 2 gimme 2 lol

1 Like

Yeah that’s not to bad of a series. Although when do you see swat teams investigating kidnappings and robbery’s :rofl:

I haven’t seen the show, but I think SWAT officers are beat cops with extra duties? I could be wrong though.

2 Likes

I’m still working through the WW2 series you put me on to with Indie Nidell. It’s real good thanks for putting me on to that one.

I’ve gotten used to the American quirks. It’s really interesting and covers some of what my family endured. Darwin. Bouganville.

2 Likes

Love that movie

3 Likes

Anyone see “The last of us”, on HBO…??

The game was a masterpiece of storytelling, I’m wondering if the show lives up to it…

1 Like

That opening scene from the game - I just can’t. Never played anything from the series because of that.
I’m fully preparing to be a mess when I watch it eventually - reviews are quite good, but its being released as an episode per week so who knows if it’ll be consistently good or not.