Upcoming Blasters and Products

Bloody oath mate!
Give me the opportunity and I will be sure to do some stupid shite with this thing! :open_mouth:

400+ would be good, albeit stupid……but always easily made 370 as a good safe goal with very basic work :ok_hand::sunglasses:

1 Like

@DocBob
I need to copy this in metal😜

1 Like

Well they will ship👍

Permit really shouldn’t be a problem as they would be low power

Best Cheap Nerf Machine Guns LMG Dart Blasters (zhenduotoys.com)

Check out the others! :rofl: tempted to get one for a laugh

1 Like

Yeah low powered alright with 60-90 FPS on these cheap models…… but all I can see is a challenge to possibly change that to something more impressive :thinking::joy:

21 posts were merged into an existing topic: PPSH … unboxing / quick review…

iHobby, at it again with a new product.

Now they’ve got themselves some highly adaptable pistol HPA taps. Seems they’ll work with most of the mags they carry.

2 Likes

Looks like a good bit of kit for those in the market…… but that 7.0-7.35 is suggesting gonna be many people having a hard time with feeding issues.

Also, why pay $300 for the whole kit with every different model adapter included?
Would make more sense to buy only the specific adapter that you require for 1/4 of the price instead. :thinking:

Definitely the Handyman part that died in the 70’s, everyone’s SOL :rofl:

That’s just the new GBU one isn’t it?

Same product as this

1 Like

Seems to be the same thing, yeah. I know which retailer I’d rather support though.

Just pointing out where it comes from.

I had mine break during a game, the fitting is a lot narrower in thickness than the one that comes on a Stormbreaker for example.

They did send me a replacement though.

Photo of the breakage.

1 Like

R&D for these was done by the gbu boys so it’s there design and effort; however ihobby fronted the manufacturing and import cost so both worked to make it.

I say ‘R&D’ but the whole system looks and works the exact same as the posideon system, which unfortunatly for them isnt patented.

2 Likes

Spoke to the guys at WAT. M1 Carbine is due mid April

4 Likes

Hope we can get some of these in gel

5 Likes

If they ever release the pig more commonly known as the m60 I’m moving to Queensland don’t care what the price is especially if it’s a lct model

What makes you think that QLD would have you mate?
Your Visa Application might get revoked before you get the chance to pack your bags! :joy:

There all in the pubs after 4 so I’ll just walk in

2 Likes

KWA Lithgow F90 Gas Blowback would be a Golden goose for retailers when it hits the gel blaster market targeting mil-simers.

4 Likes

Far out they state it being over a KG heavier than the real one :rofl:

1 Like