Upcoming Blasters and Products

I know its TT… but I haven’t seen the LDT ones with the retractable stock been restocked in forever.
mp5.PNG

1 Like

When there was no stock available of the mp5 6C, I grabbed a mp5 6F from wat ( on special)…

Grabbed a retractable stock, and viola, 2 models for the price of 1…

2 Likes

True - I just can’t believe TT’s got new stuff over the other retailers.

2 Likes

I was the same half the price of what TEH was for their 6C . I’m still disappointed in myself for not getting the ump 45 for$299 at the same time.

3 Likes

The ump 45 is a nice little bit of kit…programable mosfet too…
Quieter, when you disable the blowback, which is easy to do…

Does anyone here know the intstructions for reprogramming them?
I did write it down , but can’t seem to find it…

1 Like

Not gonna lie…
Getting more tempted by the AW 1911 compensator…

Long term , what is the brand llike…?
Leaky mags, any parts available…??

2 Likes

They are a HK brand that uses a lot of shared tech with WE Tech. So equal to or better than WE.

3 Likes

or Arni’s ‘.45 Long slide with laser sighting’ in Terminator

hmm … i cant post pics with this account yet.

2 Likes

This the pic your after…??

" Da Oozzii 9 milla-meda…"…im still waiting, for one of those…

2 Likes

Found this on YouTube shorts. Lee Enfield Shell Ejecting Toy Rifle - YouTube
It’s a gel blaster according to the comment section, so high hopes🤞

Here’s another.

I can’t remember whether or not the existing DSR-1 has shells…

Either of those would of done nicely thank you !

3 Likes

Already seen the reviews on these a few months ago and commented about their poor performance :confused:

Can’t remember exact numbers, but was tested somewhere around 120-130 FPS and struggled to hit anything further than 10 meters :flushed::roll_eyes:

1 Like

that AMT Hardballer does look the goods doesn’t it. Such an 80’s gat.

2 Likes

Just a quick question for @AztechInnovations
Will you be getting any of the new Gate Titan 2 mosfets and hpa engine in stock by any chance
Screenshot_20221028_215205
Screenshot_20221028_215138
Screenshot_20221028_214946
Screenshot_20221028_214930

1 Like

Ok boys and girls I have an opportunity to get this beautiful looking blaster they are close to ready and will look at landing early next year latest. I’m working towards trying ro get em before Christmas but no promises made. Now I am thinking of opening a pre-order on these being a small batch around 100-150 units. Its metal and polymer stock. Price at this point is not 100% but looking around 500 to 600 a unit. What are your thoughts? Russian PPSH-41 gel blaster!

x-Force

6 Likes

If they have a wooden stock option…… then I reckon they would sell like hot cakes!
Could always get it hydra dipped though :thinking:

Hopefully the final release version has something else coating that cheap chinesium tin metal though.

Check out the rusty fingerprints on that bare steel outer fore grip :flushed:

2 Likes

Oh No

2 Likes

I still can’t comprehend real steel prices for Gel Blasters :flushed:

I can’t legally own a Gel Blaster here in WA, yet could easily go out tomorrow and buy a second hand .223 Rifle for that same money😳

Have a gun licence with our family guns which are stored through the registered gun cabinet located on my own property…… yet could face years of jail time if I was found in possession of dehydrated gels, let alone a REAL weapon ffs :man_facepalming: :rage:

3 Likes

Yes we will definitely be getting them in.

2 Likes