Upcoming Blasters and Products

Hmmm…
Must admit, i do like me a browning hi power…

Whats Taidi like, as a retailer…???
L1A1 SLR preorder as well…??

Happening soon, or “wait-a-while”…??
What the history, on this…?

1 Like

They only had around 15 and they are all sold. They said that there aren’t any more. I think East Coast might have a couple. Sadly Taidi is going away

Not sure about the SLR. They were waiting for some of the furniture to be remade as it wasn’t correct

4 Likes

yeah… i just checked, and all sold out…
Bummer…

1 Like

What a great video from a good group of people :+1:
Whilst the outcome is sad for the hobby, it’s awesome to see such an open and honest communication from the TAIDI team :ok_hand:

I wish them all well in their future endeavours, but can already see that they are already prepared for what needs to be done :white_check_mark:

If only more suppliers were as forthcoming with their communication towards their customers.

2 Likes

oooooo

if they get a pu mosin too fuckin mmmm

1 Like

I wouldn’t salivate too hard. Unfortunately, it’s an AEG.

any m4 gbbrs yet or nou?

1 Like

Danny at ECCB’s got some apparently coming in for the shopfront over the next couple of months. Said he’d be taking another wave of preorders in January.

1 Like

Seems like it could have been a go-fund me situation for these guys but it sounds like all the contracts are done and dusted at this point.

1 Like

Was WAT also getting some in at one point? Could be wrong but I’m sure he said he had stock inbound.

2 Likes

I think like 2 years ago they said they were getting them, but that never really seemed to have amounted to anything, unfortunately.

I will hand it to Danny, for any critiques one might have of him, he is doing a good job importing things for the collector market.

1 Like

Some new stuff from iHobby. They look kinda :grimacing: and the prices are a little yikes, but who knows? Maybe they might be able to get into the Victorian and Tasmanian market?

3 Likes

Not a good enough effort to make them toy-like for Victoria. Not sure who would buy these. Is the top one at least from some movie or video game?

There’s definitely a market for video game blasters, but not for random creations if this is one.

3 Likes

The second one would be okay… if you spend even more money and put a m16 stock and handguard on it.

Full size / decent quality Halo rifles and pistols, would sell well, i’d reckon…

And, of undeniable Sci-fi appearance…

Licensing fees might make them more expensive, though…

4 Likes

That top one is for all for the Ghost in the Shell fans out there. (Based a quick google search of ikazuchi)

4 Likes

Unfortunately that’s exactly what would put them back in the category of “replica firearms” :roll_eyes:

As it presents now, I doubt that it would ever pass any silhouette laws. :confused:

Even the Zuchi is obviously the same blaster with a shell kit fitted………but still not overly expensive when considering are 300+ FPS Full Metal Blasters, and compatible with CYMA mags :thinking:

3 Likes

who are they kek???

Here’s the finished product of the blaster posted by @Wombat :point_up:

6 Likes

Looks to pretty!
Needs to be dragged down a gravel road for a few kays to get the proper original Russian patina look to it :joy::sunglasses::+1:

4 Likes