Upcoming Blasters and Products

Heard that M4a1 stores will be restocking sometime around 21st Nov - finally got their shipments on the water. Some new JG GBB, possibly new AEG as well and spares and mags

1 Like

GBB pistol or rifle? GBB pistol don’t give a rats but if it’s finally a M4 derivative then that’s awesome.

Ihobby reckon they will have a M4 GBBR here before end of year so I wonder if the same shipment??

Only mentioned GBB pistol range. Not sure what else

1 Like

Sad panda… :cry:

Oh well, we’ll see what ihobby come up with.

Yooo shit. When did iHobby say that? That’s pretty exciting actually.

I’ve been emailing them. They’ve said twice should be here before the end of the year.

1 Like

Any idea what brand it’ll be? I don’t imagine they’d fork out for WE.

No idea but yeah I highly doubt We.
I would expect Wells personally.

3 Likes

Could be Wells. Apparently there is a Wells container on the way, due end of month

4 Likes

IHobby do tend to stick to the run of the mill blasters for the new/general consumers.

Bigger sales in these types than any more expensive/exotic/modified/custom products.

So I’ve been doing some digging and research onto budget GBBR brands, trying to confirm if it’d be Wells, or what.

Turns out there’s a cheaper option, with a polymer receiver. Apparently JG/Golden Eagle makes one, which would also line up with a) M4A1 getting a shipment of JG, and b) iHobby’s good working relationship, importing GE blasters.

I really hope this isn’t the case, because it seems to be um. Not as good as the Wells.

2 Likes

I can’t even process this statement :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah I did see that after the earlier post re JG and breathed a sigh of relief when it was just pistols.
I can handle a Wells M4 but jeez it would be a kick in the balls if our first GBBR m4 is a JG.

3 Likes

Here is a video of the Taranis gearbox that we are testing next week showing the internal operation.
https://youtu.be/cc3NRJfkYhU

5 Likes

PPSh preorders are up, woo.

Apparently Vas is gonna be getting in full wood kits, too. Said it was gonna be like 130 bucks.

It’s also running on a v6 gearbox. Would be nice to see if we get more spares for the Tommies and and TARs.

7 Likes

Dammit.

As the line, from the movie " Flying High" goes , …

" Looks like I picked the wrong day, to give up - smoking / sniffing glue / snorting coke"

“Looks like I picked the wrong day, to … stop buying blasters…!!”"

Real wooden kit would be schmick, and some weathering on the metal, to make it look ruskie battle worn… mmmm

3 Likes

You don’t need any more shit to bring to me :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

show me that weathering technique…

wax on, wax off… grit on , grind off…!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

That’s a pass from me. Sounds like ancient tech. @DocBob could probably name the exact gearbox from the sound alone.