Upcoming Blasters and Products

It’s $790 less 18% makes it $647. It’s the cheapest of the GBBR m4s they have on the site

2 Likes

What DB for 180?
20 characters

Less 18% - sorry $188

2 Likes

Ah got you: I bought the m4ss when it released. Great blaster especially for the price, bad ROF though. The post said lever and I got excited. Thought you meant the m18😒

Sorry - real steel Rossi lever - probably 22LR this time

2 Likes

Well looking forward to the reviews. I didnt notice spare mags on the site? bet if they do come they would charged at 100-150 a pop though.

2 Likes

At that price point you might as well buy another GBBR just to get spare mags :rofl:

On another note - iHobby is getting the GE TTI Sand Viper whilst TacEdge is getting the TTI Pit Viper from Taiwan.

1 Like

I wonder on the rounds per mag? normally about 20 for a GBBR isnt it?

The Airsoft ones hold around 42 shots, so gel being larger I’d estimate low 30’s.

1 Like

Yes that will be interesting. The GE mags appear to be mid caps at 52bbs. Be good if they can get 30 in there.

Big thing with mag cap and game play is it comes down to how you play and where you play.

20-25 is what I’ve seen so far.
Will be interesting as would be reliant upon the feed spring tension and decent lip design to capacity and feeding performance compared with BB’s :thinking:

1 Like

Ihobby said GE have been testing these for a year so hopefully they have it sussed.

I mean I can put up with a 20rd capacity but 30 would be super playable.

I have 3 pouches on my chest, 1 on my belt and 2 in the base of my pack. So if I really need to I can carry a lot.

5 Likes

Yeah typical is 20 to 25. For you people that have played with A.S, the accuracy is worlds apart from gel which we use superior rate of fire to make up for it. Yes gel can be somewhat accurate but go have a go at AS then come back. Would need 8 mags at $125 a pop and have a happy thumb on the speed loader to kind of stay in the game. They also rip through the gas. Be interesting to know how many cans you would go through as your primary at a day game.

3 Likes

There’s a few reviews of the Airsoft model on YouTube dated 12 months, presumably that’s when it was first released. So that time period for testing the gel version makes sense.

3 Likes

@AztechInnovations i feel this sentiment is a bit off. No disrespect please but my blaster can head shot at 25-30m depending on the gels I’m using.
So in a CQB field I am flat out going through a 3rd of a mag a game and never use more than 3 in an evening session.
I do not need to spray and pray to be competitive.

Hell even my p1 with a flux kit on it is accurate enough at 10m to consistently get head shots.

3 Likes

With good use of cover even on an open field you can get close enough to where a single shot will hit. It’s a different playstyle but you can definitely make it work. Having played myself with the penis blaster I think anything is usable.

3 Likes

That last line out of context is hilarious.

3 Likes

@AztechInnovations
When looking at the reviews of the first Airsoft GBBR’s a couple of years ago, the gas capacity seemed utterly dismal, basically one full fill per 20-25 shots to empty the magazine, with noticeable slowing of ROF for the last few 5-10 BB’s :confused:

I would imagine that it takes a shitonne of gas volume and pressure to cycle a full sized heavy metal bolt, compared with say the much lighter and smaller action found in GBB Pistols.

Those were the very first GBBR’s though, maybe they have managed to get the mechanics a bit more efficient with more R & D in the years since :thinking:

1 Like

Norm Villa loves his penis blasters! :smile:

1 Like

Small gas capacity, low ammo capacity, can’t wait until someone makes an HPA mag adaptor that allows you to shove an M4 mag below your M4 mag.

1 Like