Upcoming Blasters and Products

Danny ‘PleaseSuckMyBallsPlease’ Gibson punching the air right now

cry

Beautiful timing iHobby

5 Likes

i really want one of those gbbrs but they are way to pricey n it makes me sad

also are these green gas or co2?

Green gas. And yeah, they’re pretty pricey, I’m not super happy with it. But, especially with the 18% off, that’s at the price that I’d call worth paying. The CQB I’m looking at is ~$700 after all is said and done.

Hopefully there’s some sort of sale going on in late feb/early march that’ll bring it down to that price.

I would like to know if anyone has an idea if this replica is decent or not… I know there are better ones but I want to remember that in Spain we can only choose 5 decent replicas out of 200 that you can buy in Australia hahahaha greetings to all and thanks from Before hand I leave you here the photo.

1 Like

The ‘Chimera’(MW2 reference) is okay for the 200 dollar range. One of my buddies used to work for a retailer and always had customers complaining about the gearbox shitting itself. If you remove the blowback it should run fine after.

Vas in Taiwan

3 Likes

WAT was over there too - been visiting AW and VegaForce offices after the trade show.
Cool stuff on the horizon?

1 Like

Is that being delivered via the USS Gerald R Ford acc :rofl:

2 Likes

Apparently there’s a few new WE GBBRs coming

4 Likes

Cool, it’s only for guys according to the wording. What a bummer I miss out again :rofl: :laughing: j/k

3 Likes

Wow colour me impressed someone actually bought them. Looking at the site, is it a case of he is bringing in literally 2 blasters. I see two scars up one sold out the other for pre-order? Still dont know why you would bother now with the range from i hobby, literally get two for the price of the one?

2 Likes

The guy has a massive and fundamental misunderstanding of the entire industry - it’s entirely propped up by sad boys and sad men like us :rofl:

4 Likes

He does get in the occasional good stuff, like we tech beretta mags. We’ve been bitching about no mags or parts for them for the last 2 years or so. He got them in and they were pretty standard pricing too.

He has his moments of being pretty good, but it’s pretty niche situations

1 Like

I find that the previously D grade retailers have been a lot more tolerable once they take the personality out of the business.

4 Likes

It’s alot more green then it looks in that picture, the shell is built like a tank though, but I had some durability issues with the gearbox, the blowback plate snapped of its mount first day of use and I had the metal pinion rack crack not long after, also a dodgy arl spring slipped off the arl and it reversed the tappet into the tappet guide rails and sheared the nylon, it’s also got proprietary nozzle and t peice. So imo it’s a good blaster to build off but If I could only have one and not work on this wouldn’t be it

1 Like

Actually If you could get inside it and replace the arl spring and piston before use it would probably be as durable as any other

1 Like

It has arrived :sunglasses:
Faster than the permit :rofl:

5 Likes

Can’t wait for your review of this product…… and wait in anticipation for its guaranteed eventual bastardisation :flushed::joy::+1:

1 Like

Isnt there like some licencing nonsense that would get someone sued over this thkg?

In China no there is not. Copy means they do it and suck eggs.