Upcoming Blasters and Products

THE ALPHA OF HI-CAPAS?! - Taran Tactical Combat Master Alpha 2011 GBB Pistol | Airsoft GI - YouTube i want one or even just the extendo mags :>

I want a barret :upside_down_face: first I have several questions… is it upgradeable? is it good plastic? And the last and most important thing… is it in a made in china store? Or from Taiwan? a hug to all and happy holidays I hope you are enjoying each climb in its form this season

2 Likes

BARRETT :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I believe there are a couple different generations as well as a manual version🤔
More than likely all made in China
I ain’t no expert tho😅

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Do you have any idea of ​​a girl or Taiwan page? I need it :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: I want an electric version to get 350fps approx, a 500mm cannon, a good hop and a scope like the one I have on my m16

2 Likes

There’s a few if you google search
Try these maybe🤔

1 Like

Galaxy Manual springer

ZH AEG

I have heard there’s a version of the ZH with a single shot mode, too. I might be confusing it with the M14 thought.

1 Like

the page you sent is very good… except that it’s more about airsoft than gel blaster… and I want a gel barrett… in this there’s only one poseidon brand gel blaster pistol :sweat_smile: thank you anyway

What no links to a girl? C’mon guys you’re slipping :rofl: :laughing: :joy:

1 Like

As they are an importer, you should talk to them🤔
They could bring it in for you or at least tell you where to get one😊

1 Like

That may have been a TT version with the same gen8 style MK3 gearbox with fire select.
I’m chasing a MK3 gearbox and receiver to use bits in one of the 7 Barrett’s I own🤣

2 Likes

If your after electric the zehua is going to be the way to go and you can mod it to get to 350. However i can reccomend the galaxy manual version assuming your target shooting not gaming. Its made of nice nylon metal inner and outer barrel if memory serves. Super easy to mod the oring and spring. I cant recall the spring xforce gave me m120, maybe but yeah this thing slaps. Would be 350-400 fps, but still pretty accurate, likely due to the rizer hop up on the end acts as a inner barrel stabiliser on the long barrel. Only issue is with the big spring your arms may get sore after a while cocking it. :grin:

2 Likes

Alrighty. ECCB again, but hear me out.
Danny’s actually got a g19x that isn’t just a incorrectly marked g19.

So it’s just a g17 with a g19 length slide? Meh. Worst of both worlds. Can’t conceal it for a sneaky kill, and won’t get full g17 FPS.

1 Like

I’m talking about the ambi controls. Every other store claims the standard g19 in tan is a 19x even though there’s no ambi.

1 Like

They are more of a street cred blaster.
I got a black one to convert to a G45 for my Black Powder Red Earth loadout.
Definitely a blaster that you are choosing for a particular vibe.

2 Likes

All gen 5 glocks are ambi.

1 Like

It’s not just the ambi. They are kind of somewhere between a gen 4 and gen 5 glock. Other than the G26 from ihobby no one has really brought in the new Gen of glocks.

1 Like

What I’m saying is all the previous ones weren’t. All other stores are claiming a standard g19 are the 19x when they aren’t.

For example.

Sure and I’m just saying I’m not at all excited. Because it’s just a g17 frame with a g19 slide.