Upcoming Blasters and Products

Definitely more steps thats for sure. I think buddy in the video made it look harder and messier than it seems, the ol palm-and-drop-in-general-vicinity trick.

A speed loader looks like a necessity on the field, and would make that alternating gel stack much easier.

3 Likes

Looks like Extac also have the GE GBBRs coming, and slightly cheaper.
One example-

8 Likes

“Ding ding…round two…!!”…

Is the FN FiveSeven a popular pistol? Seen it used a lot in video games.

1 Like

Real life or gel blasting?? Don’t know if gel blaster version outside of China.

As for real life - no one with street cred uses it. Glock 45 or 19x with operators. Sig P320 for US military and quite popular in the contractor/civilian world.

1 Like

It’s unfortunately a pretty useless calibre over all.

Expensive, so it makes poor target shooting ammo. Can’t penetrate modern armour. Tiny projectile so minimal stopping power.

Unless you’re going up against level 3 armour, and you don’t have a rifle, you’re better off with 9x19, or maybe .45ACP.

1 Like

I’ve seen TM have an airsoft version but not a gelsoft conversion. I just like the look of it since it’s used in R6 Siege and Splinter Cell.

1 Like

I can’t say I’ve seen a gel version anywhere. They are pretty cool being designed after the P90 for a specific PDW Crisat body armour defeating requirement with the designed SS190 ammo. There are P90 gel versions.

A US soldier went mad at a base and took out a few people with a FN Five Seven with the standard 20rnd mag being an advantage a few years ago. It’s also used by 20 nations worldwide including the USA, Indonesia, Belgium many more.

2 Likes
5 Likes

King Arms - $629.
I’m not making nearly enough to keep up with these.
Also they got several other models from King Arms - worth a gander: GBBR – WAT INT

5 Likes
6 Likes

Definitely getting the paratrooper. Finally something new. I’m guessing the mags Co2 and not the blaster?

1 Like

…Sploosh.

Oh please line up with SAPol giving me the green light. There’s so, so much good stuff coming.

3 Likes

I’m probably going to get one of each. If things take too long, like most government related things, I can hook you up.

2 Likes

Yep C02 in the mag as per one of the A/S reviews in french.

1 Like

Spare parts?:thinking::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Still ain’t payin what they want for these🤣

id rather pay 1600+ for a gbbr from the god himself :rofl:

2 Likes

……. but could you live with the shame? :confused::joy::+1:

3 Likes

Does the double barrel, come with a pig demon, for the original game “Doom”…??

Their death snort, when blasted point blank, with a double shotty, was very satisfying…

3 Likes

Dayum now that M1 does pique my interest. King Arms too, I’ve used their piston heads before which have been great.

1 Like