Upcoming Blasters and Products

Got called out from reserve today…
Crazy hours at work…
But…
Extra pay means M1 is on the cards…!

3 Likes

Wait… bayonet mount? :thinking:

Hell yeah noticed that earlier. Wonder if the dimensions are correct could slap the M6 on there.

Sir why did you stab the person… I ran out of ammo :person_shrugging: :rofl: :laughing: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

Looks legit to the real one…

Just gonna come down to the location :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Interesting article:

https://www.militarytrader.com/militaria-collectibles/m4-bayonet

So glad you posted that link, Doc…

It was doing my head in trying to work out how the friggin’ bayonet attached to what almost looks like a picatinny rail :joy:

It does look about right but dimensions only the beholder will know.

They are all standard across the M14, M1 Garand, M1 carbine, M16 so any of those should if it is right fit :+1:

Mine is even engraved with the US soldiers name and rank from nam. Just another piece of my memorabilia.

I see command elite hobbies is offering the army armament TTI Pit Viper. Looks like a banger.

haha :rofl:…,.,…kitchen sink plastic

Cop one for review @BradleyPhillipsYT?

1 Like

Sounds impressive, remolded ford metal V2 gearbox. Should rock if it was $95 :+1:

Seem to remember X-Force reviewing those blasters about 4 months ago… under the JG brand. JG, Golden Eagle… same same :wink:

Pretty cool unit for the sci-fi fans :+1:

1 Like

IMG_6799

Shoulder thing that goes up :thinking: :rofl:

It’s a pity VicPol said no to them. You’d think even the nosiest neighbour would recognise that as a toy.

Exactly a TT mk111
Gen8 with select fire and full metal internals

1 Like

VicPol denied them? Seems anything with a pistol grip and a magazine’s non-compliant. :man_shrugging:

I don’t know how much more sci-fi a blaster has to be to satisfy them then…

2 Likes

Pretty much anything with a silhouette of a firearm is a firearm to them :expressionless:

An intoxicated 90yo with cataracts probably has better eyesight than them.

You could probably have a couple pieces of wood nailed together and you’d be in trouble.

2 Likes

Cheers mate…… reply was so late…… I was confused as to what it was about until my fuddled brain decided to catch up on the subject! :joy:

Glad I’m not the only one :rofl: :+1: