Upcoming Blasters and Products

Almost every Airsofter I’ve seen on YouTube that plays at outdoor fields has had a fire start from a grenade at some point, and most of those fields I’ve seen are like, for lack of a better term, desserts/savannah.

It would be cool to be able to use these kinds of devices at games, but even if they were I would imagine they’d be limited to outdoor games cause of the smoke produced being in a confined space wouldn’t be pleasant to inhale.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve seen many of the same Airsoft games resulting in fires being started.

Which is something us Australians roll our eyes at how clueless other countries are about bushfires risks.

The “smoke” effect chemicals are the same thing as are used at indoor music festivals/nightclubs etc in their smoke machines, which don’t present any health risks.

I actually had one of my own for years that a DJ mate gave to me when he updated to some larger modern units.

Also gave me a 1 litre bottle of the chemical to use in it.
The smell is quite sweet and inoffensive actually…… like someone burning an incense candle! :joy:

Get yourself a nerf swift put a 1.8 spring in it with extended barrel
Cost less than $250
And you’ll be hitting street signs 50mtrs away with ease.
The only trouble is finding all the darts😊

I have seriously been watching Brad’s videos for many years, even before the mass popularity of Gelblasters.

I still pay close attention to the power and accuracy of high end NERF Guns as a potential hobby…… but sadly, they have never really been a part of the old Paintball community that I used to be involved with, and even though the popularity of Gelblasters over here, NERF Guns simply never were part of the whole scene.

I don’t even think that I could name a single indoor/outdoor field where NERF enthusiasts were present or active.

Are these closely related Hobbyist living on the outskirts of Paintball/Gelblaster societies and having to set up their own activities to enjoy their hobby?

1 Like

Just looked in here and saw the AA12, wonder how long thats going to survive here since 3 gels per shot if its like the airsoft ones.

@DocBob Got a link to that grenade? my bet for how long till its banned was as soon as the video went out, just that screenshot looks like a hazard.

1 Like

I imagine it would be like the AKA shotgun that had the gels in a line, just full auto/semi.

I very much will be attempting to 3D print my own shells too. there are filaments that are water soluble so might even look into something like that should I use it at outdoor games I’m not worried about losing shells.

1 Like

Nice and yea PVA filament is the water soluble stuff tho it would be interesting to see how it handles being run through a gun.

I don’t have a link, it’s a single pic from a retailer that I know in the USA that shared the photo of this pre production part.

It’s still in development, but won’t be long until we see such units being released onto the market.

M134 Vulcan Mini Rotating Gatling Gun - Gel Blaster – Gel Ball Undercover

Looks a tad bit different to the Airsoft one :thinking:
images (7)

And the one Ihobby (and in think TE?) had.
well-109243a-sm
And a mear 4 barrels :joy:
Not to say it didn’t go that bad but…GBU…

2 Likes

At least with those four barrels they had the decency to call it a Gatling and not a mini.

Something different, I guess.

Did I see someone looking for the updated gen8 blasters?
X-force now range them.

It’s about time someone stocked these awesome new Gen8’s onto the Australian market :+1:

They have been available for quite a few months now from the manufacturer, and yet they have not been available or sold out extremely quickly :frowning:

By all accounts they are still a very solid and reliable blaster, and now having been upgraded and fitted with 2023 spec modern features, they are still a great product for anyone in the hobby, new and old!

Alien pulse rifles https://www.facebook.com/100063713431743/posts/pfbid02KGNtCbtT5q1VAm6MiVWmC42r5hWAzrUDW5QXevHfP8iNxv7uJyfVHx7C48E8M6zLl/

Just saw this post on Facebook by x-force tactical.

HI guys n girls…
So this has been something I’ve been working for a long time and already lost a fair bit of money on a past project but finally we have been given the green light on a most exciting blaster and that is THE … are you ready? M41A Pulse Rifle Replica from ALIEN. I’ve been asked about this for long that I lost hope we’ll ever see it. But now here is the catch we need to order a large number as these will be specially made for us by Snow Wolf who make the metal and polymer airsoft version for companies like Evike. The price will be around $850 at least that’s what we are working towards as we’ve been told a few new molds will have to be made. If we begin the order in the next 30 days we’d be looking at possible April finish and shipped out. We’d like to hear from people if we do open pre-orders up for this we aren’t wasting our time as it’s going to be quite an expensive project and we might have to take a loan for this, so I’m a little worried but we’ve been working towards this for over 5 years and we’d like to see it through. So thoughts guys …
A bit of added info about the rifle :

Propulsion / Powered by: Electric
Gearbox version: V6 Gearbox
Type of fire: Single, Auto
Length: 680-780 MM
Inner barrel length: 270MM
Weight: 3735g
Magazine type: Hi-Cap magazine
Blow Back: NO
Materials: Plastic + Metal

3 Likes

Man, I’d spring for one of those new Gen 8 M4s if they didn’t have the twist on handguard and ABS twist on buffer tube.

If that Gen 8 box is well set up it’d chooch along nicely though. Ya gotta love a well built Gen 8 gearbox pushing 300FPS plus…b :+1:

1 Like

But but Tactoys have an even newer V8 version!! :laughing:

M4A1 Gel Blaster | M4A1 V8 Gel Ball Guns in Australia | Free Shipping – TacToys

V8? Wonder if it’s supercharged too…

V8 and still cant figure out semi oh wait according to them it doesn’t need it despite most indoor fields ive seen require it, outdoor fields i don’t think do but ive only been able to find nuketowns safety rules and its not mentioned

Guy from work let me borrow his LDT spring mag. No mods to go into Dytac or Hawkex MK3 receivers. Did not Fit APS, Retro arms, Alloy BAD556 or CAXM177.

4 Likes

Funny how everything old is new again… :laughing:

1 Like