Upcoming Blasters and Products

2 Likes

it’s supposed to be a shotgun, think MWIII has it now, but looking at the description it’s a V2 gearbox so don’t know how it would function as a shotgun.

Being DB it should be a good build but nearly $1k for something like that, if it’s doesn’t actually function like a shotgun, is a bit of a stretch.

I have had my eye on that one since it first appeared on their site though.

1 Like

Nah it’s not in MWIII

1 Like

I’m confused as to what exactly makes this a “Shotgun” ?

Running a standard AEG Gearbox, standard single 7.5mm barrel, standard magazine and fire select etc. etc, it’s just another M4/AR style Gelblaster by every single part of its design and function. :thinking:

That’s a lot of money for just another normal AEG Rifle with nothing different on offer from every other Gelblaster on the market.

I would love to see an AEG OWEN being released :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
It certainly has a long history and solid reputation that deserves a replica being released, but unfortunately most of that reputation isn’t known overseas, so manufacturers just keep pumping out the same old versions of popular US/EU model firearms :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I’m wondering if it has some way of feeding multiple gels into the barrel at once.

I was thinking of the Riveter not the haymaker, don’t have the game anyway.

The riveter is .410 And completely unusable.

Nothing is mentioned about any different type of gearbox or function to achieve such a feature.
The whole list reads exactly the same as any standard AEG Rifle, yet have marketed it as a “Shotgun” :thinking:

There’s a little idea that I’ve had for years about making my own proper Gelblaster Shotgun which I have kept quiet about, waiting to get a hold of a proper classic Gelblaster Shotgun model to experiment with before showing anyone…… but that opportunity was lost with the bans, so I might make it a private discussion in the Shit Pit and see what people think about it :+1:

410’s are great mate!
But only for birds, rats and mice :joy:

1 Like

Got an SMLE converted to 410

The real one (the new ihobby site is woeful)

2 Likes

Cheers for the video :+1:
I had no idea that it was a Movie replica of a Shotgun, as I don’t watch any TV/Movies :joy:

Doesn’t change the fact that it’s still not a functioning “Shotgun” type of multiple Gel launching Blaster in reality, but only a normal Gelblaster modelled/named after a Movie prop :thinking:

I get it though, it’s about the popularity of the replica and not about how it functions, which makes more sense to me now knowing about the John Wick reference.

How did that turn out?
Any pics :wink:

Just looks like a 303 sporter. It was built in the 1950’s. At the moment the magazine isn’t working so it is basically a single shot. Really just a novelty

If it don’t fit 12G shells for near a grand I’m out :laughing:

1 Like

Mate bought a SMLE… shot about as accurate as a .410 lol

Barrel was fooked, key holing. He was one sad panda. I encouraged him go get it rebarreled if you like it so much, $600 and be like new again. He did and it shot like stink then :+1:

Definitely worth the investment for him, rather than having a useless wall hanger!

A younger fella, loved what it was and the history of it so was worth it. He even sourced new surplus wood for it. Looked really nice when he was finished with it. Performed too.

Dammit ceh has a gbbr hk416a5 coming??
I sat on the fence for ages wondering if itd happen before pulling the trigger on a BCM rpm🤣 (do love that thing though)
Ah well haven’t heard great things about CEH preorder history… Although they seem to have a better rep now?

1 Like

Pretty sure I saw a couple other places had the HK GBBR.

Edit: I may have seen the golden eagle HK that’s actually an AEG, thinking it was gas because pretty much everything else by them is gas.