Upcoming Blasters and Products

The company is still run by a fucking psycho, and they still have dog shit tier warranties and techs. They’re still liars and sell to naughty states.

I still recommend avoiding like the plague. If CEH is getting 416s, someone else will soon, too.

Should’ve just asked double bell to make these instead of bringing in tired old bing fengs

1 Like

Bit late to the party mate :joy:
I posted details about these new release P90’s a little while back prior to being released.

They have been quite extensively upgraded and have redesigned the original weak points to make them much stronger and more durable.

The details of the receiver and magazine are pretty awesome, and will be interesting to see how they perform in the field/CQB games :+1:

The photo I posted is of the double bell ass soft one because I’m confused why retailers would bring in the bing feng one when double bell ate willing turn any of there ass soft models into gel blasters which is seen in 2nd pic

I’m almost having a stroke trying to read that reply……… have you been on the Goon tonight @Deadsquid ? :joy:

Anyrate, much cheaper and easier for Australian Suppliers to stock and sell the BINGFENG upgraded P90 over a very expensive Airsoft converted model.

Would you actually be comfortable buying an expensive Double Bell P90 over a BF Upgraded cheaper version in this day and age?

I think where either both on crack or some of our points where lost in translation anyways the reason the double bell one is better in my eyes is full metal box and actually metal externals which from a milsim perspective (milsim is 100% better then speedcrapsoft look at my m4 it looks like a high school dropouts bong with how many stickers I put on it) provides a better weight and a more authentic feeling which if I could legally own them I’d happily pay the $300+ extra compared to the plastic.

Fair point mate, anyone who has a passion for this hobby and is a stickler for quality replicas will definitely spend the extra coin on a quality Blaster :+1:

Unfortunately the retailers have to bow down to the price wars to move products off the shelves to the much broader new starter market.

Their costs/profits are much higher by selling one hundred $99 CYMA M4 CQB’s in a month compared to selling a single $800 high end blaster in the same timeframe.

Cool if they do invest the money to buy in a few of those more expensive quality models for the enthusiasts in the hobby to be able to get their hands on, but they are at a big risk of not being able to move on enough of those stocks to cover their costs if they don’t sell :frowning:

I’m simply speaking as a Businessman myself and my many years of experience/knowledge in Retail products for my own business.

It’s a hard world out there for any Gelblaster Retailer to survive in, especially now that the gold rush is over and there’s a very tight market to peddle their wares to a massively shrinking audience.

This is why TaccyToys, X-Force and even ZHENDUO have all expanded into the burgeoning US/EU market, to keep the money rolling in to make up for the massive decline in Australian trade.

For sure there is that difference do you want realism, or just a plastic thing that spews your balls out cheap. All depends what you want in a blaster. :+1:

That’s the exact position that the retailers have to balance between shifting bulk amounts of cheap introductory models and still having to offer the higher end expensive enthusiast models.

If only it was easier to import our own blasters, then retailers could keep local stock of the cheaper stuff and either have a channel to import the quality stuff when someone wants it or the customer is able to bring it in themselves.

But no, we can’t be trusted to do the right thing and need the benevolent higher powers to tell us what we should do with our lives as long as it’s to their liking…

1 Like

I’d have no problem with the cheaper Bing Feng V4 P90. :thinking:

Gearboxes can be pimped easily enough, and having select fire option, better battery storage, mag prime and 14mm CCW outer barrel is enough of an upgrade on the V3 for me. :+1:

Just have to lose the shiteful faux bullet cardboard in the magazine. :laughing:

From what a guy was saying to me one the weekend about them the v4 sounds great, and good price point too. It also fixes the main issues I had with the p90, mag followers sucked and are apparently very good now, 14mm ccw muzzle, better battery compartment, and select fire so it can be used at cqb semi only fields. I sold my v3 p90 a few years ago, and now I want one of the v4s, as it appears to be quite a viable platform. Of course stock control board may be mediocre, time will tell, but if it runs on a sector switch I could adapt a vector t238 board pretty easily I reckon… then get one of them MK tactical boxes… uh oh… its happening again, gonna spend a fortune on another blaster HAHA.

They are pretty decent for sure, a big improvement over the original version :+1:

Metal barrels and decent internals/electronics have brought them kicking and screaming into the modern age!

Quick change spring guide is a good improvement as well :sunglasses:

1 Like

Just because I love the weird-arse ones, I’d love to see one of these in gel…

Steyr Scout sniper rifle…

Mag fed, integrated bipod, bolt action, spare mag holder in the buttstock and the offset of the butt to the barrel means you can scope the LOS right over your barrel without having to jack your optic up on picatinny risers. :+1:

What’s not to like?? :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I looked at one of these in real steel years ago. Nice action, but to light for my needs. Ended up getting a Remington 700 LTR 20" instead.

3 Likes

I too looked at a Steyr Scout years ago until I saw the price of $2500 :astonished: Bought a Remington 700 for $625 instead.

2 Likes

They’ve gone up in price, too. I want one so bad, if my license ever clears. Hands down the best hunting rifle you can buy if you plan to mostly be on foot. I’d love one in .308 :drooling_face:

Unfortunately, when I last checked ~6 months ago they were $3,500 new :weary:

1 Like

seeing the internals and just seeing all that empty space just ruins the image of it being solid and sturdy :smiley:

1 Like

Looks like a relay on the FCU too, can’t say I’ve seen that before.

1 Like

I could just be inexperienced with electronics but that cable management looks like it’s about as enjoyable as clamping your balls in a vice