Upcoming Blasters and Products

If anyone was curious about the new tac edge ultra hard gels, i did a quick teaspoon test grow last night… and forgot about it completely.

But after nearly 24 hours of unagitated soaking, the sizes were (out of 20 or so grabbed from the cup, mixed around so i wasn’t just grabbing from the top) mainly between 7.3-7.5mm, with 1 at 7.2mm and about 6 going up to 7.58mm maximum.

So it looks like they are actually pretty good for casual growing

2 Likes

So like DAS? Sounds equally expensive :grin:

The bolt better look like an M4 bolt or it’s a complete waste of time.
In China they have the ATM gearbox that functions like this but for some unknown reason no one has brought them over here. The ATM gear box has a bolt that looks like an M4 bolt.
Im all over this if they change the look to a realistic bolt.

Wish someone would convert this WeTech HiPower

3 Likes

Yes there are a whole stack of WE Tech classic models (like the Hi-Power) which would be lovely in gel - such as the Luger.

We cant wait to get this one testing! Currently in production now for the prototype. It uses a very modified APACHE which makes it all possible.

3 Likes

AEG Shell ejecting nerf

PUBG M416 Children Toy Gun Full Automatic Dart Blaster Case Ejection 98cm Long | eBay?

1 Like

I see the m416 nerf comes with “Butt Stretch”. :thinking:

1 Like

Was watching a U.S. Airsoft channel review on these.
Very realistic and cool to watch…… but the foam darts only went 10-15 feet and fell to the ground, with zero accuracy, whilst being used indoors without any wind :confused:

How the hell does a WE G19 cost nearly $600!? Just because it’s got an RMR cut already.

First to market can charge what they think the market will bear. There are always those who will pay a premium to have the latest and greatest

TEH has a whole bunch of unsold WE Glocks at around $350-$400.

Grind in your own RMR cut and save 300 bucks :laughing:

2 Likes

The ECC is a 19X MOS. It’s not the rmr mount that makes it special. The 19x is a compact with the same capacity and grip that the G17 has. Essentially the G19x and the G45 are the same thing a g19 on a g17 frame. Plus it’s a gen 5 frame with ambi slide release.
I want a G45/G19X so bad and it frustrates the hell out of me that the mainstream vendors aren’t bringing any over.
ECC are essentially bringing over a/soft and converting them here and then waiving their magic pixie dust over it and charging for it. Essentially they are very low importers/converters so it means stupid high pricing.

2 Likes

legit wanna get someone to do that too my sig

My HFC is really good. It’s not so accurate but really nice quality. Feels good in the hand, even if Nylon its well weighted (heavy). Some slight movement in the grips that I could fix that if really bothered. I got the original + extra 2 mags filled in front of me - glad I did as one had a leak that couldn’t be fixed at the shop. They just swapped it.

It kicks hard when you shoot it and is well loud.

Lastly, I haven’t been able to find a holster for it locally

2 Likes

2 Likes

Be warned - typical bogan presentation

1 Like

Not a big fan is he! :flushed::roll_eyes::joy::+1:

1 Like

There’s going to be SIgs for the AW drop from WAT tomorrow.
Sigs.PNG

Facebook vid:

4 Likes