Upcoming Blasters and Products

Oi , leave my gunnery Sgt first class Squid alone. Don’t make me come over there. :pinched_fingers: :laughing:

Awww…but he started it…!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Lets look at squiddies logic…

" i’ll swap you your M60, for a gas mask, so you’ll have protection, from my ink, as i try to steal your M-60…!! " :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thats donald j trump logic, right there :rofl: :rofl:

If squiddy goes from CCP operative, to putin plant, to trump supporter…

I dont know which is worse…!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You big bully, he’ll get ya. Probly throw DJT at ya :laughing:

Squiddy will need all his tentacles, and a whole lotta weetbix…

If he’s gonna try to pick up DJT, and throw him at me…!!!
:rofl: :rofl:

You might get purple stripes when he inks ya :laughing: :crazy_face: :laughing:

You said before that Johnny was giving you a 2 for 1 deal so one gets swapped and the other goes “missing”

He’s actually getting you a gold plated one that was signed by Saddam Hussien

Squiddy can get a free collectable card…!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hi Ho, Hi Ho…
Tis off to WAT i go…!!!

Now Available…!

5 Likes

Amongst the buzz of the LMGs releasing today - ihobby has posted a bunch of GE MP5s slated for Feb.

Can’t say I’ve seen any GE electric blasters before, thought they focused on gas.

MP5’s are becoming like the M4’s in that everyone makes them and they just become another generic blaster.

The SD2 and SD3 is more of interest to me as I don’t think they ever did a restock of the LDT ones.

1 Like

Love to have an SD in the collection… so Call Of Duty MW2. :wink:

The only problem with that is I’d have to have a dedicated SD… the MP5 I have has every attachment to change it up into any config, but if you want that SD handguard it’s not just a simple pin out swap. :person_shrugging:

1 Like

I need an SD in my collection, kinda commited to LDT mags now though not sure if there will be more LDT SDs, tempting!

I got one of the metal LDT MP5’s from WAT a couple of years ago. They were out of the 6-C’s but they had the collapsible stocks available so a quick $79 turned a 6-F into the C.

Fantastic blaster … easily in my top 10/50. I have a nylon LDT MP5 standard that I like very much too.

3 Likes

My LDT MP5 came as an A2…

But if you wanna get your Die Hard on, you go buy an A3 sliding stock which pairs well with the plain handguard for when you wanna be John McLean. Forward wire that puppy up and you’re cruisin’.

Then you realise the lack of pic rails means lighting the sucker up is a problem… so you go and buy a BigRRR handguard with integrated torch and pressure switch.

Then you realise an optic would be good, so you buy the pic rail atrachment and a cool little red dot for it.

Then you realise how sweet these look with a buffer tube and an XM177 stock, so you buy that gear.

Full modularity with the removal of a couple of pins… so many blasters in one… brilliant.

Then you realise an SD would be the mutt’s nuts but not pin out swap and change anymore and the longer inner barrel needed doesn’t work with the other configurations.

Then you realise you have to go and buy another MP5 already fitted out to SD specs. :exploding_head:

Man, these MP5 blasters are like Lego… constantly building them up and tearing them down. :joy: and equally annoying when you stand on them with bare feet. :wink:

4 Likes

Awesome story and pics, I even had a good laugh at your comments which perfectly describes the addiction of this hobby!

Thats a nice collection. The A2 is what i meant by “standard”. Feels so nice against the shoulder. HK sure knew how to put things together in the 70s.

oh - just realised. Its the same MP5 with different furniture. I should read more than look :slight_smile:

I have a MP5A2 (fixed stock) and love it, it is the nylon variant, though houses an LDX expert clone from x-force with a good amount of tickling inside. It is my favourite CQB blaster. Hitting 330fps and 24rps, its got a nice semi auto and can rattle through a mag VERY quickly. I tend to use it with glow gels getting more 280-290fps with them, but its fun in darker indoors games.
I also have the MP5A3 (collapsible stock) version that is the metal upper receiver variant. It has an LDX basic, with the exact same tickling inside (m100, ported cylinder, 16:1 gears and x-force 480 high torque motor). My biggest gripe with it is that front wired MP5s are a pain to get the gearbox out, and more pain to get it back in, and battery space is pretty limited in the handguard.
Also have a torch handguard in case.
And yes… still keeping an eye out for the SD, though I think I want another blaster for that rather than just the front end kit, preferably one with the SD lower receiver too.
Love the MP5s.