Upcoming Blasters and Products

Yea that’s right. Like I got in to the synthetic stock thing. For sure they are robust but my hands and feel said we want wood and metal. So I go wood now as much I can. I dunno what it is to be honest or how to explain it besides personal preference. :+1:

Don’t own any legit rifles but I know from a blaster perspective that, weight differences not considered, I find the solid stocks much more ergonomic for me.

I can only assume that would translate to the real steel.

Tactical gear looks tacticool, but can be pretty awkward and unconfortable. I still have a 3D printed AWM style stock that came with the EBR I scored from BigMuthaDrums to finish and sort… the only thing holding me back is the fact that the sliding stock on the Sage chassis is pretty integral to the unique aesthetic… very uncomfortable setup though.

Yes definitely grew up with wood and steel and that’s all that we still own :sunglasses:

I’ve only had to have a go at a few newer composite rifles and Air Rifles that a few mates have bought around to show them off and test them out, which feel weird to me being used to our old stuff, but definitely lighter and very comfortable :ok_hand:

1 Like

Same here, but i’ve learnt the benefits of synthetics for hunting rather than target rifles. Far easier to manage in the wet, and they can take a beating in the ute, on the dirt bike or in the field in general.

Im pretty OCD about my wood finishes so it would never suit me for bush use :slight_smile:

1 Like

Give me wood any day :joy::joy:

Had the old bang sticks out for cleaning last week.

3 Likes

Wooden ya know it…!!

1 Like

Quite the selection of damage doers!

1 Like

I never understood why Lee Enfield continued for so long with full furniture with the 303s.

I guess weight savings weren’t much of a consideration back in 1895, but I would have thought by WW2 someone might have thought of shortening the full length stock.

But what do I know? Maybe it was a weight balance thing… been an ice age since I picked one up… 45 years to be exact. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

That photo looks like when you knew you should’ve gotten a 98k but had to test all the variants just to be sure

I remember in school cadets we were sent out on a daytime nav exercise up near Daylesford in Vic… part of NCO training and qualification. We were given 303s to add a bit of realism.

Inevitably, if you give a bunch of 14 year old kids rifles and send them into the scrub unsupervised, shit’s going to happen.

Wasn’t long before a few car drivers on their way to Hepburn Springs were ringing the local coppers to report a bunch of guys in jungle greens drawing beads on them from a roadside hilltop. :rofl:

Yeah, we got in the shit for that… got our stripes though. :wink:

No5 with wood and flash hider- yes please.

Those are in a different safe. I get them out on Sunday for ya :joy:

Yes please do they have date stamps on them ?

Yes, except for a Czech made one. They all have Waffenamt stamps. 2 converted to 7.62 NATO and 2 still in original 8mm.

1 Like

I’m guessing for talking about non defaced waffenamt stamps

Wartime armourers proof stamps

Some eagles here and there

Yeah I know what the stamp is I have some on my gas masks but is yours a complete stamp or missing the obvious not so nice symbol

I don’t remember seeing any crosses

More then likely defaced after the war when it was brought back