Upcoming Blasters and Products

Well we will see when I get home and have another look over them. The rechambered ones were likely defaced but I doubt the 8mm ones are.

And the one 5th from the right (9th from the left) would have to be your favourite. What year was it made? And where?

That’s made in England by Enfield. Dated 1908. The year after the No1 MK lll was brought into service.

1 Like

Hello from AKgelblaster, sharing of EBB.
At first when we see the UDL P320 a year ago, it looks like a great break through of FDC. as a EBB, it does not have any issues with Jamming and it runs smooth. It shoots around 160-180fps with the pre-installed 1.1mm spring. Not bad.

Then we have the TP9 using the QWK design, it was quite expensive compared to the P320, the price we get is nearly a double of the UDL P320 but it’s using steel gears with a metal slide, still 1.1mm spring as standard, it’s 200fps out of the box, cool.

Today we just have a test on the latest batch of the MLF Beretta, it’s FDC design again, but out of the stock, it’s around 200 fps, cheaper than the TP9, shooting smoothly but slower than the TP9, great! Economy of scale seems to be achievable in the near future, bringing out better product at a cheaper price.

I have a relatively deeper feeling on the EBB because it comes with a bad reputation from the earlier FDC design. Then we have a lot of GBB in Australia and expensive EBB in South Asia. As time goes by, now there are brushless EBB and full auto EBB.

Cannot wait to bring in more great and new stuff. Here is today’s testing result (chrono is low in power, the screen is not capturing well) and the new TP9-SFX in white.

1 Like

Cheers for the very detailed and informative comments on this model Pistol. :sunglasses:

It’s very useful information to know they perform and compare to other types available.

2 Likes

Aside from the very average Denix replica, does anyone know of a Browning Hi Power option? Either a better quality replica or a gel blaster version?

Looking for one to complete a historically correct Vietnam era loadout.

1 Like

Danny at east coast custom had them…

around $720, all black grip…

Or, you could buy a $250 PPK…when i got mine, for $129… :rofl: :rofl:

Wow, $720 is a lot to pay for a bit of authenticity… :roll_eyes:

Did the Aussie army ever holster 1911s back in the 60s or is that strictly a USA army thing? I mean, we adopted their M16s in Vietnam… :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Not used officially - but heard there was some horse trading with the 'copter pilots. Some Centurian guys had Rugers. Sidearms weren’t a big thing - controlled issue item

1 Like

Think I paid $75 on special for my last one

That’s pretty cheap for a decent blaster :+1:

So, for my edification, CYMA M4 CQB, Jund 001 & Warhawk are same same? I’ve seen different sellers call them one or the other, or in this case, everything! :rofl:

Not a bad platform to build on, although I always found the fishbone too flexy for a vert grip. :person_shrugging:

1 Like

TT have them for $115 with discount

Open up ol FB and the first thing on my feed…

And who’s the first comment…

I saw those advertised too. Wellfire should be called Might fire. :grin: Should we tell them gas isn’t a solid? :rofl:

Tires fkn wicked buy 1 get Frthee three. That’s a deal right there :laughing:

We had a few to many have we? :joy::woozy_face:

Not yet just cracked one watching Bathurst :+1:

Yoooooo

But… It’s gonna be like the Gen12 only firing 1 gel at a time, being a v3 gearbox, plus it looks like it takes standard DB AK mags, so its really just a Saiga furniture kit on a AK for nearly $1k…

It’s honestly not even close to what a Saiga12 looks like either. I got hyped as I was reading the name then saw the pic and was like “wtf is this shit”

1 Like

Yeah, not for me.

As you said, $1k, for a dressed up AK…
It makes the aliens pulse rifles , look better value, at $850…

They gotta pay those licensing fees…

2 Likes

Now if they were to convert the likes of the multishot AA12 and such l, then there would be much more interest and the $1k pricetag would seem less of a rip-off, but one can only dream :disappointed: